• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nanami lifted her head up slowly, waking up on Elizabeth's back. She pokes her in the cheek lightly, still hugging her with the warm ice wings that didn't melt. "Elizabeth... Where are we...?"

Nanami never got to know anything about school, as she was always either in Mai's hand, or in that realm of nothingness with her. The only exceptions being while inside the necklace or on somebody's back, asleep.

Elizabeth started slowly falling asleep again, using her tail as a pillow and putting it on her desk, laying her head down and falling asleep in a matter of seconds.

Nanami appeared inside of Elizabeth's dreams, giving her the sweetest and most beautiful of sights as the two of them slept. Light snow covering cherry trees, while looking over a cliff at a city that lay right next to the ocean. The dream was happy, Nanami on Elizabeth's shoulders. This was Nanami's dream, and Elizabeth could lightly hear Nanami's thoughts, which were about how she wished she could see such a sight with Elizabeth every day.

(So, Yoshino got left on the floor, or...? I'm going to play she was being carried on your back...)

Yoshino looked over John's shoulder. "Does father know these people...? Are they nice...?"

(I carried her. I'm not that cruel >:( )

"Don't worry. They are fine... " He walks over. "Hey guys."

"And Yoshino... do you know who your mom is?" He sets her down and sits with her.

"M-my... mom...?" An image of a person appeared in her mind, though it was so short lived. "K-kitty...? A-all I can remember... is kitty ears..."

"W-What?!" He is frightened, upset. It can't be... "Sorry for yelling... It's... I'll be honest with you." He takes a deep breath. "There are only two people I know who have that..."

Yoshino's head was pressed up close to his shoulder, her holding him tightly. Her body was shaking from him yelling so suddenly. "S-scary...! Y-yelling... scared me..."

"I'm sorry. We have to go. There are some people I have to talk to." He picks her up again and starts to walk toward the school.

"Y-Yoshino..." She looked like she was extremely young, around seven to nine, though her true age was about twelve or thirteen.

"Nice name." He smiled and teleported away in a puff of smoke, appearing in hell. "What is it father?" He gazed upon Lucifer, who stared coldly at him.

All but the Nanami on Elizabeth's back vanished, still hugging Elizabeth with the warm wings of ice. She was at peace, still enjoying the dream with Elizabeth.

Elizabeth smiled in her sleep, enjoying this pleasant dream. Normally she had nightmares that would sound insane if she tried to explain them so this was a nice change of pace.

In the dream, Nanami pointed out a spot in the ocean where a few dolphins seemed to be jumping in and out of the water together. "Look, look~ Dolphins are in the water~"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back