• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
she reachs up and un locks the door wiping away her tears " i- i understand why but it-it hurts kevin ...im pregnant and im not apealing anymore " she cries more

@motoemo

"Vanilla." Luna need not hesitated, for she knew exactly what she wants. Yawning ever so slightly, Luna rested her head against the wall behind her. "You're not getting anything?"

Soren slowly looked down towards the voice, his mind taking a moment to analyze what she had said. He blinked before starting to point down the hall with a short, black claw, but dropping it, "Just follow me." His voice was husky, almost raspy as he spoke. Not really thinking twice about it, Soren looked away and started to walk off. He wasn't one who was good at explaining things, so he would rather show her the way.

" Nah. I can't eat ice cream. Weird stuff happens when I do. "

...†Akira laughed lightly as he ordered the ice cream and paid for it. Soon after, he brought the ice cream to Luna and spoke†...

" Enjoy~ "

she pushes him away bit she runs her finger over some of the lipstick her nose scrunching up at the smell of the perfume " why . is it cause im pregnant ? and fat and just .... i -i thought everything was going ok " she looked down at her stomach rubbing it as the baby kicked

@motoemo

"Weird stuff? Explain." Luna dragged the bowl closer to herself, gently sticking her index finger into the dessert. "I've got plenty time."

She nodded slowly, if he wasn't going to talk she figured that it would be easy to get along with him. After a small silence and walking she offered the box of pokki sticks for him to grab one, she looked him in the eyes with a calm, indifferent stare, but kept walking forward chewing on the wafer numbly.

"Ritora."

She felt that he ought to understand, that she was offering her name to be friendly along with the pokki stick. Her stomach rumbled despite eating and she continued to lazily scan for the vending machines.

@SorenDarrah

Last edited by a moderator:
Zoey - he laughs a little- I have to work for my wings. I have to test humans so millions of police help a 5 year old little boy find his mom but not civilians so I had to clone myself with make up so it looked like a girl - he sighs - I dont care if your pregnant or not i love you for you. And you arent fat... You are beautiful. - he cups your chin in his hand and kisses you pulling you closer saying under his breathe - besides no girl could ever get drunk enough to kiss me

@Sixxx

" I uh. Change. I become... undignified. "

...†Akira looked away, rubbing his head†...

She hugged him and cried a bit wiping away her tears and she kissed him " i love you and im not even drunk.... can you help me stand up? im kinda got a turtle thing going on " she laughed a bit looking at her leg it looks swollen "i cant believe i was in a car accident... it hurts and is the baby ok?"

@motoemo

|| nothing, nothing. ^^||

Soren glanced back down at her and took a stick between his index finger and thumb. taking a small bite of it. He looked back ahead of him as he spoke again, "Soren."

Though he wasn't usually one for human food, he found the treat to be rather nice. He popped it into his mouth and continued to nibble on it as he opened the door and walked out of it, holding it open for her with his back slightly facing her.

She nodded, walking sluggishly into the faculty office. Where she asked for the information for her locker, dorm and class schedule which she had all misplaced before school started. After gathering the correct papers and making a distinct impression on the office workers she exited, hoping to find her dorm. (I'm not sure if your still at the door but ill just continue i suppose? O_o)

She proceeded to pull out a bag of chips she had gotten from the vending machine she found in the faculty office. Munching on it quietly she scanned the dorm doors looking for her number.

Last edited by a moderator:
|| haha, I don't know what he is going to do after that.||

Soren started off down the hall after he saw that she had probably got what she needed. He paused when he noticed Vex was standing out in the hall with a distant look on his face. That expression meant that the boy was thinking, which was bad for anyone within fifty feet. Quietly, he walked up to the two people and followed their gazes inside of the room where Cerin and a blonde boy was standing. "What is going on here?" Soren leaned himself against the outside door frame lazily, his elbow sitting against the lining corner and his head on his elbow.

@Asphyxiated

He helps you stand - yes the baby is fine - he picks you up and goes to the couch and sets you on his lap running his fingers through your hair as he kisses you your leg not swollen anymore - I'm sorry if I scared you with the perfume and make up Zoey... The magnificent - he giggles remembering the first time they met. His breath smelled alcohol and blood of the diseased his teeth rigid his lips touching yours -

@Sixxx

"Soren!!" Cerin jumped up and clung to Him, a mixture of black and white smoke spewing from his mask. "Vex bit me! And now he's teaming up with some bully and being creepy.." He was like a child compared to his older brother, especially since Cerin was rather short in stature.

Vex shot his attention to the the two of them whilst objecting,"I'm not being creepy."

She stood at the door that was supposed to be her room. As she opened it she saw it was clear that the room had not been cleaned by the previous owners. And it was her responsibility to clean it up on her own. Wrappers had been strewn all over an unmade bed, the drawers had been scratched and slightly opened, all of the items taken out in a rush. She pulled up the over turned garbage can calmly, picking up all of the wrappers and sweeping the floor.

Throwing all of the trash into the can she picked it up, it was already full, she set out to find a much larger trash can. Outside and under a tree she found the container that was typically used for larger things. She emptied the contents of her dented receptacle. She paused to survey the area that stretched out beneath her.

Soren caught Cerin so that he wouldn't fall. Upon hearing his words, he looked at Vex the moment he objected, and brought a fist down onto his head, "stop."

He grabbed Cerin's wrist and pulled it up to his face so that he could see the skin there. It was bruised into the shape of Vex's sharp teeth and he kissed it gently so that Cerin would stop complaining before dropping it. "you guys are no better than a couple of violent children sometimes..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back