• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tasuke knows instantly who he was on about, Cerin and that Kid with the glasses, of course he remembered the Blonde kid with the Glasses. "No I haven't seen them recently, but I'd like to." He grins, "What do you want with them anyway?"

Vex eyed him before glancing out of the window,"he is my brother, I just want to mess with him a bit." Or finish what I started..He could smell the remnants of his brother's smoke and blood, but it was mixed with the tangy scent that the human gave off. Though his senses were strong, he couldn't follow them like a dog even if he wanted to.

Tasuke was surprised that the two were related. He closed his book and stood up, facing Vex, "Seems like your brother wants to spend more time with a Human other than you. Does that usually happen? Do you mess with him so much that he has some sort of disdain for you? Christmas parties must be fun" He said the latter part sarcastically.

"That's crazy, I have an older brother, but he is overseas doing voice training." Yuki bit his lip lightly. There are four of them, and he had already met two. It was obvious vex and Cerin didn't get along to well, and were a bit different. It made him wonder what the other two are like. "Do they all go here?"

"Vampire? You mean the fake, act like he's nice guy?" Luna shook her head in disbelief. She was just about to ask another question, until she interrupted by him asking her instead. "Why? Because she is my sibling. I'm not that cold you know." Giggling, Luna followed in suit behind him. "Do you think they're doing the nasty?"

Layla nodded her head slowly. "I'm fine. Hurry up." Layla couldn't be sure. She could only brush it off and continued onward. Besides, he didn't care, and it wasn't his concern. Blowing her breath in a rough manner, Layla picked up her pace, turning another corner, turning into the direction of the school's main building.

"Diel, Diel Arginth." She said with a slight bow. "...I suppose I've kept you long enough, do you have somewhere to be?" She asked him as she fiddled around with the door's hinges.

Vex watched him, his expression vacant except for a half smile on his lips. "No, it doesn't usually happen, and Cerin has hated me since we were little. I guess time changes nothing~"

Cerin shook his head, "no, no, no, Xander is too old to attend school. He's 21." He blinked before continuing, brushing a thought from his head," it's just me, Soren, and vex here. You may or may not have seen Soren before. He is reeeeaally tall and has black hair like vex, but his eyes are violet. Try to introduce yourself first if you see him, though, he is very hard to read and may be gloomy but he is nice....usually."

zoey smiles" you can come if you want , im just buying some stretchy pants and pregnancy shirts , you know ones that wont be to small in a week " she says rubing her stomach

(sorry it didnt send me a notification ugghhhh @motoemo )

" Dunno. I haven't really thought of it. Besides, I trust Layla. "

...†Akira continued to walk as he continued†...

" Besides, if the Vampire did anything to her that made her feel pain, I'd kill him. Our emotions are linked to an extent. When she feels pain, I feel pain. It's awkward to explain. "

"No. Not really I'm just roaming the school before I start classes properly tomorrow." Mahiro grinned, "Are you Human?"

Tasuke grinned, Hate? He liked the sound of all this. He tilted his head slightly, "Well we could go find them if you like, I need a chat with the Blonde kid he's with." Even though Tasuke withdrew before he still wanted revenge against that kid, the only reason he did withdraw was because of his lack of preparation against his power.

I think I'll stay. I might clean - he looks around in the clean dorm - its messy - he giggles stands up still his energetic self and kisses you for a while - I love you... be careful - he smiles his teeth rigid as he opens the door for you his hand shaking thin and pale his finger nails still black with many more tattoos on him than the one he had

"I think I might've saw him yesterday, but I'm not sure." At least now he would know who it was if he ever ran into him. Yuki smiled a little, "wanna go somewhere else? I feel a little exposed out here."

"Hm? That must be true. I feel her pain right about now and you aren't phased." Luna tilted her head to the side. Even when saying he trusted Layla, Luna couldn't believe him. Not after how he responded to things in the past. Not that it truly mattered to her, it was simply the fact that it mattered to her sibling. "Some broken link you have. Although, I would let this pain slide if I were you."

" I feel her pain, hence that is where I was going, before I met you. I can't teleport because I'll end up in her room, which may be further away from her. It's troublesome for me. "

...†Akira spoke as he picked up his pace†...

" You're probably thinking that I don't trust her, however it is the opposite. I know Layla can handle herself, I was overcome with emotions back then, as they were new. Now I'm fine. Why would I let it go? I don't want Layla to be in pain, I couldn't bear it. Do you know where she is right now? "

Last edited by a moderator:
She gave a small laugh. "Not even remotely." She said as she finished with the door. She gave and experimental poke and the door swung open. "There we go." She said as she gently pulled it. It came flying off once more.

Mahiro couldn't help but laugh when the door shot off, when he calmed down he made a follow up question, "What are you?"

she kisses him and puts on her shoes smileing " ill call you if i need any thing , can i barrow your car ?" she says looking up at him grinning . should was a very good driver

@motoemo

Cerin blinked, "exposed?" He must've meant vex. Sadly, there was no where here they could go that Vex couldn't find thanks to their minds still being partially linked. Though, Cerin was the only one aware of it. Still, he didn't wish to discourage Yuki, so he tried to smile behind his mask,"yeah, sure. Where ever you feel safe."

Vex raised a brow. He could tell this guy had a different motive than just talking to the blonde. Curious of how this would work out, he nodded, "sure, let's go find them." Knowing Cerin, he probably hadn't left the human's side.

Luna rolled her irises. "Yeah, yeah. Main building of the school. I'm just saying, perhaps you shouldn't go to her just yet. I'd like to see exactly what this Logan is made of." Luna grit her teeth together. Of course, she had no reason to hate him, but she simply hated the way he acted. Blowing her breath, Luna took hold of his arm, stopping in her tracks. "Don't. Not just yet. Trust me."

Sure - he grabs his keys and hands then to you - and here - he hands you a wald of money - buy what you need then get yourself some stuff if you want - he smiles and kisses you - bye

@Sixxx

Last edited by a moderator:
"A very powerful hybrid." She answered as the door came flying back via light chains. She caught it and put it back on the frame. "Maybe I'll replace the door later."

" But, why? What makes you trust Logan so much? He's an emotionless Vampire. He could do anything to her.. "

...†Akira sighed as he soon stopped in his tracks. He looked at Luna and spoke†...

" I'll trust you this time, but if I feel anything out of the ordinary, I'm going. "

Yuki sighed before speaking,"I don't know a lot if places around here. I just got here yesterday...but I guess my room is the only place I feel safe." Yuki grabbed Cerin's wrist and pulled him inside of the dorms, directing him to the room with his arm. When they got there, he unlocked the door and pulled him inside only to lock it behind him. "Welp'.. This is my room." It was pretty small, but was well-decorated with fine furniture. His bedroom door was open, revealing walls covered in anime posters and trinkets.

Tasuke would have rubbed his hands together, but that would look weird. He was glad that Vex accepted, he could distract Cerin whilst he deals with the Blonde.

"Great!" Tasuke opens his book and starts reading as he heads to the Library's exit

Mahiro rubbed his chin, "A hybrid eh? And that sounds like a good idea, I think that door is dead." He blinked a couple of times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back