• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soren caught Cerin in his arms before he could fall over and hugged him back. "Hey, there, shorty" he said as he let go and placed the male onto his feet. Though Cerin wasn't necessarily short, Soren towered over him at 6'7".

||that sucks, man.||

(woaaaahhhh , sorry you have cancer , but hey you can beat cancer of even have it removed so theres a very good chance you will be fine )

(modern medicine is on your side i mean my aunt had breast cancer and a heart transplant in like the span of like 2 years and she is fine now at the age of like 67 and is a dance teacher . my teacher has that cancer gene that makes it come back , shes had cancer like 6 times , shes batshit crazy but is very healthy (( dont worry she was crazy beforehand )))

Cerin huffed,"I'm not short, you're just freakishly tall." He glanced at Vex, then back to Soren,"I'm guessing you know that's Vex by now."

Vex nodded, turning on his side so that he could watch the two.

"Yes, but I'm not throughly convinced it's him," Soren looked at Vex with violet eyes,"he is so calm. It's enough to make me question who is really in that body." He held a hand up like a gun and pretended to shoot at Vex with a blank expression.

Cerin raised a brow in silence at Soren's gesture, not really understanding it, before shaking his head at the two. "It's definitely him, Vex has been this way for a while now."

Vex frowned at Soren, and stuck a pointed tongue out at him. Boredom was literally driving his mind into the ground, making him unable to think of a stupid comeback to either of their words.

Unfortunately sleep is a thing I had to attend to lol)

"They function like every male partner I've ever seen. Possessive, over-protective - assuming ownership of you essentially. If you were to say that I, for example, was your boyfriend. Akira would probably kill me on principle" Logan shrugged, he wasn't in any way apologetic, it was simply a statement of fact regarding how he saw the whole debarcle.

"I know nothing about love but I was led to believe that it was more than that. A shared longing for the other" Logan paused "Perhaps I was misled"

@Mashiro Shiina

Layla said nothing to him for a fewa moments. She hersslf was contemplating the past events. Possessive. He was right. Again. Perhaps she just didn't want to admit it. Layla didn't need anything like that, again. She already had her father for such. Blowing her breath, Layla shook her head. "Now I'm the only love he will ever have. I feel as though I stripped him of his will." Cursing under her breath, Layla shifted her position. Layla was soon interrupted by a strong sense of magical powers as pooling from the top of the roof above herself and Logan. "Looks like he's back." Rolling her irises in an irritated, stressed manner, Layla placed her palm skyward, before shooting out a beam of blue light, for absolutely no reason at all.

@Valkyre

@Fukushima Akira

"You know you're not to blame for his actions. Relationships are meant to be what's best for both people, right? Think about what will make you happy or whatever" Logan suggested. He based his suggestion on his own experiences, substituting blood for happiness. He was fairly certain they were similar things anyway.

The Vampire looked up as Layla turned her attention to the roof. He cursed loudly and covered his eyes, clearly in a lot of pain, as the beam of light flooded his vision.

"Do you mind?" he complained through gritted teeth.

Layla giggled. "Well, pardon." Layla then lowered her hand back to her side. Layla had forgotten Vampires didn't like light, but how exactly did he go out during the day if the beam bothered him? Shaking the thought away, Layla sighed. "Yeah, yeah. Happiness is not something we demons are ever meant to have. You know? I believe I shall stick to my succubus like ways, rather than commit to an incredibly rocky relationship."

Generally speaking, Logan didn't go outside during the day. Not if he could help it. It wasn't that he was going to burst into flames but he was a nocturnal creature by nature with enhanced senses. Sunlight burnt his eyes but not literally, it just hurt like Hell. Electric lighting was just about bearable, although the fluorescent kinds weren't. Candlelight or moonlight were preferable.

"Same goes for vampires. Happiness just isn't the hand we were dealt" Logan nodded and then smirked. "Also, I like the sound of succubus ways"

Asphyxiated said:
Cerin raised a brow in silence at Soren's gesture, not really understanding it, before shaking his head at the two. "It's definitely him, Vex has been this way for a while now."
Vex frowned at Soren, and stuck a pointed tongue out at him. Boredom was literally driving his mind into the ground, making him unable to think of a stupid comeback to either of their words.
"That's a bore." Soren eyed Cerin with a raised brow,"what about you two? Got into any trouble lately, or perhaps met a special someone?" He didn't really care for small talk, but he was curious of what has kept the two here without trouble.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cerin snickered,"as if." He waved a hand in front of his face as streams of smoke began to escape. Most people wouldn't understand Cerin's way of liking someone, let alone go along with it.

Vex looked at Cerin and spoke sternly,"go put your mask on before you kill us both." He watched as the white haired teen left to his room and came back with a mask settled onto the bottom half of his face. Then, he shifted his gaze up at Soren,"no, no relationships for me for a while. This shell's ex was enough for me to deal with. What about you?"

Soren was a tad be shocked at the two's behavior. They're actually acting a little like brothers which was strange for any of them. He scratched the top of his head in thought, trying to remember if he had any romantic escapades in his travel. only a few came to mind. "Well...", He shrugged," I had a few, but nothing special, or even heartwarming. They were mostly based around sex to put it bluntly. I tell you, some people have weird fetishes." Soren was just saying the first thoughts to come to his brain now, though they were all true.

Vex laughed,"ha! So, you've finally gotten over Sarah." He looked at Cerin who was glaring at Soren with an expression of bleak disgust hidden beneath his mask.

"People? Does that mean you had sex with guys, too?" Cerin peered up at Soren and shook his head,"how are you attracted to people so easily? I find it rather revolting."

Vex chuckled from Cerin's first reply,"thanks, that's a nice image. Hey, hey, did you top?" He was only trying to lighten the mood between Cerin and Soren, but Cerin only looked at him with the same look he gave Soren. "Shush. Some people find your methods of attraction revolting."

Layla giggled. "Do you really think I'm not aware of that?" Layla rolled her irises playfully. "Don't get too happy. Im a terrible tease Logan." Layla began to play with her loose hair, shifting her gaze.

@Valkyre

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back