• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soren stopped upon hearing his words. It was Vex, that couldn't be denied. "Fine answer, but," He pulled the gun away from him only to flip it and hit him on the head with the butt of it lightly,"never call mother by her first name."

Soren knew the hit wouldn't harm him much, but it was a simple reaction to Vex's statement. He removed his feet from the male's wrists and spun off of him. Light irises looked around the room before he spoke,"where is Cerin, anyways?"

((( To be truthful, they didn't know it was each other xD . I thought you would've made the magical engraving on his back activate, at that point I would've made Akira's form be switched to the Ichigo form as he fell to the ground, during which he would recognized you then leave in disgust with himself, but this way worked out well too xD )))

LunaCrosby said:
(I'm just watching considering the fact its hard to find a rp to hop in)
((( You can reply to my post? Akira's on top of a roof top watching the stars. Fair warning though, he has no emotions, so he may sound rude and or ignorant. )))

((( Nah, I feel that Roleplays should be freely done, I was prepared either way though. No matter what, he was going to fight his Inner Demon due to the whole confrontation. Plus, now that he's sealed off his emotions -Changed my mind, not gonna spoil it- he doesn't have to worry about what he's done. Meaning no more flash backs! xD Plus, what Akira might say when they meet may change Layla's mind (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧ )))

Luna hears faint steps on the ceiling, drawing her attention from everything else going on, she quietly makes her way to the roof to see who was there at this time.

Vex sat up once Soren got off of him and sighed. It had gotten exciting for a moment, but Soren didn't react the way he expected him to. He rubbed his wrists as they healed, watching his brother from the corner of his eye. "Cerin is sleeping. It's best to leave him alone for now, his energy has been low since we separated."

...†Akira continued to lay there, staring blankly at the starry sky. He seemed to be mesmerized by the stars. He soon heard footsteps climbing the stairs, yet he ignored them†...

----

@LunaCrosby

((( What do you mean, Luna-chan? xD Also, I'm still slightly disappointed that no one has used either of Akira's nicknames xD )))

I love you Zoey! - he kisses you his hair going back to black his teeth normal and his eyes turn a beautiful bright blue and he smiles brightly as he starts driving back to his dorm and he parks it perfectly getting out then helping you grabbing the bag not looking at it until he got inside then put it down picked you up and snuggled with you on the couch kissing you on your neck your cheek and mouth - I love you so much - he giggles holding you in his arms happily

@Sixxx

She continued to quietly approach him not knowing what to say, she stood there quietly "What has you up here so late?" She asked in a polite tone, her parents told her to be Kind whenever she could so she just did her best.

Mashiro Shiina](Now I'm curious O.o ) [/QUOTE] ((( Haha > :D ))) [COLOR=#b30000][B]...†Akira heard a voice ring out from beside him and so he sat up said:
dphlkl.png.1a3613a903a2598fe3902b097efe82f7.png
[/URL]

Attachments

• dphlkl.png
    dphlkl.png
    161.4 KB · Views: 30
Soren sighed, turning to look at Vex with the same placid expression he usually wore. "What made you two want to separate so soon?" He inquired whilst placing the gun into the holster on his hip and clipping it closed.

She brushed off his emotionless tone as none of her business " yes they are very beautiful, its a nice place to get away from trouble and sometimes hide" she smiled back at him and remained quiet trying not to disturb him too much.

" did i do good or what ?" she says smiling with her head against his shoulder and her arms looped around his neck "free blood for you and baby " she yawns ,still tired "just dont leave the empty bags out " her droopy eyes opened wide and she jumped up looking out the window her wing twiched and on TV it showed a huge tornado tearing down a county " there balance restored " she came back and layed on the couch with him

@motoemo

Vex shrugged,"we got tired of waiting on you, and we got tired of each other's thoughts." He stretched his arms above his head and yawned from boredom,"at least, I got tired of hearing his thoughts. He may not act like it, but Cerin is pretty off." Knowing Soren probably wouldn't believe him, like most, Vex brushed his own statement off with another shrug.

" They seem to draw me in. Back when I was younger, I wasn’t afraid of anything, I didn’t think about dying for a second. I thought I was invincible. Then not too long ago, I met some girl. I wanted to live, I started to think like that; for the first time, I was afraid of death. I had never felt like that before. However all of that is just a distant memory to me. Something I have shrugged off and no longer care about. She probably wants to kill me. I wouldn't blame her. "

...†Akira spoke to the female in the same emotionless tone, his facial expression remained blank. He didn't care that he was talking to someone he had just met. Perhaps she'd sit with him and watch the stars†...

" You can sit down, if you wish. It's better to watch while you relax. "

You did awesome, and I'm kind of OCD so cleanliness is sort of my thing - he giggles then puts his hand on your stomach and smiles - you need to sleep and so do I so see you tomorrow he picks you up and takes you to the bed setting you down and he lays next to you his arm around your waist as he slowly falls asleep

@Sixxx

Soren chuckled lightly," I know exactly how Cerin really is. Especially with girls.." He blinked, reaching into his bag and pulling out a chocolate bar. Tossing the sweet at Vex, he managed to stifle his easy-going emotion into his words,"happy birthday, by the way."

"Thank you" she sat down next to him and looked at the stars, she did this thing where she looked for the brightest star and wished for something, even if she knew it'd never happen. "If you dont mind me asking, why would she want to kill you, you dont have to answer".

Vex caught the candy bar and smiled,"chocolate~" he looked up at Soren from his seat on the couch when he congratulated him on his birthday, a visage of dread on his features,"Don't remind me. I hate you."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back