• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tyler's father stopped him. They talked for a while. "I have to beat you in a fight to stay in school?! Fine... But let's make it quick..." Tyler sighed.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]( Al can do weird stuff over Shira(Like let himself get killed(If the weather had been worse) and Hina doesn't have something to say about this?)

[/QUOTE]
( xD It's normal life for Al he has died 8 times now xD )

Tyler tried to kick his father in his face. His father grabbed his leg. "Sloppy..." His father said, punching Tyler hard in the gut. Tyler rushed to get a punch in but his father blocked all his attacks!

Tyler's father then lunged for his throat. Tyler started choking. "Face it boy... You've never beaten me and you never will!" He laughed.

(Esh, Xev and Aon are children. Esh and Aon were adopted by Zero-Eve and Thana-Watcher respectively. Xev needs someone to care for her.)

shortyshot8 said:
Al looked shocked "H-How did you?"
"Some memories are shared with every one els.... I know of her but I didn't know you where with her" Hina said quietly before she nuzzled his neck more

Tyler grabs for his own throat. He choked out the words, "Help... Me...."

(Dang I wish someone would help me xD )

((Ayy, I have no characters left to help you, sorry xD ))

@TheRebelliousDragon

Tyler's father let go of his sons throat. Tyler was out of breath. "Looks like you lose son... Time to come home." Tyler's father smirked looking at his coughing son. (R.I.P. Tyler)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Some memories are shared with every one els.... I know of her but I didn't know you where with her" Hina said quietly before she nuzzled his neck more

[/QUOTE]
Al blushed "Please don't think that"

Metaphysics said:
(Esh, Xev and Aon are children. Esh and Aon were adopted by Zero-Eve and Thana-Watcher respectively. Xev needs someone to care for her.)
((( I suppose so xD )))

Nonalaka said:
((Hi I don't mean to be a bother, but is it you that is in charge of accepting characters? ;- ;) )
@Fukushima Akira
((( I believe Aria-chan is back accepting characters, however I can accept it if Aria-chan hasn't been on for at least two days. )))

((( @PixelScoreMC I'm starting my post now :D )))

Daniel reaver]Sh shira just nodded softly as she held onto add trying to ease the pain of ansom "can we go live in a nice house deep in the woods but not to deep" she asked in a quiet dead voice [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

(Sorry passed out)

(Read the posts @Kalin Scarlet hina worriedly teleported Al to her so he didn't do any thing and shira is siting there in her room with Add trying to remove the pain that came from Ansom heartlessly leaving her just before she found out she was pregnant with his baby xD )

(

(Ummmm @Fukushima Akira shira and add are in her dorm right now xD )
''sure...i know a place like that in Aion''

@Himeragi Seiker[/URL] @Daniel reaver
just so you know, Himeragi left you a special service card that also has the address of the cafe xD )))

PixelScoreMC said:
Zero remembered his old wife, and then sighed. "Oh yes... I remember her. More importantly," Zero leaned towards Jason, his face blank. "I remember you were a mistake... Get out of my sight." Zero waved his hand, opening the porch that lead into the void. "Leave Jason, you're not my son, and I'm not your father. Leave."
Jason glared at Zero, his eyes beginning to water. "Fine. I'll leave... Since I guess you didn't want to see your actual wife." From around the corner, a woman appeared. She appeared to be a normal human, however she somewhat pretty. she was smiling, tears streaming down her face. "Soulis... I'm sorry."

A10913128-vote2.jpg

Zero sent a deadly glare towards her, radiating hate. "Sorry? For ruining my life? This child took all my important memories, even my memories of you. What am I suppose to do? Come back to you guys? That's not an option anymore, I already have Eveangel and Esh, I'm not leaving them. It was your choice Danielle, don't give me excuses."

Danielle cried, collapsing to the floor, her head in her hands. "I'm S-sorry... so sorry..." Jason shot another glare towards Zero, commenting "Yeah, you're right. My dad couldn't be some scum like you."

Zero finally snapped, he was at his limit. "Yeah, do I look like dad-a-fucking material to you? I'm born of the void! I'm not even an actual human! I'm ruler of the shadow realm, I've destroyed both heaven and hell! So yeah, I'm an amazing father aren't I?" he spat on Jason, giving Jason one last chance with the little humanity left in him. "Leave."

Jason wrapped his left arm around Danielle, flipping Zero off before disappearing in a show of black particles with his mom.

Zero ran and hit the nearest wall, his fist bleeding. "Jason... Jason... JASON. I WILL KILL YOU!!" His eyes were a deep crimson, steam rising from his body as his skin was tinted a slight red.

@Metaphysics

@Fukushima Akira

...♅Akira watched the events unfold with her own eyes. When the female and Jason left, Akira spoke, placing her right hand onto her hip♅...

“ You didn't have to be so cold hearted towards her, regardless of the situation. She apologized, literally grovelling to you. Isn't that enough? ”

97d1212ba7dee39cfa1c5384da62f289b46653a1_zpsfg4tqlt1.jpg

Annabel sat there in the yard reading a ancient looking book with a small frown on her face 'I thought I would have at least found some one by now' she thought as she read

------------

Blake sat there on a hill that stared out over a beautiful lake and sighed as he sat there watching the ripples in the water constantly change and move

(Annabel and blake are open @anyone)

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina nuzzled him more "how much did she love that man" she asked him quietly

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed "Even more then she loved me.....Look at me that's saying if she even loved me to begin with"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Annabel sat there in the yard reading a ancient looking book with a small frown on her face 'I thought I would have at least found some one by now' she thought as she read
------------

Blake sat there on a hill that stared out over a beautiful lake and sighed as he sat there watching the ripples in the water constantly change and move

(Annabel and blake are open @anyone)

[/QUOTE]
William walked over to Annabel "What's the matter?"

Hina frowned more "I love you al" she said before softly kissing his neck "so that man was her true love... Poor thing I hope some ones with her" she said softly before kissing als cheek

Annabel looked up from her book and smiled "oh nothing's wrong why" she asked in a soft sweet voice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back