• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
shortyshot8 said:
Al was transported to Hina as he looked around "Wh-What heppened?"
A boy with scarlet eyes looked at back at you both. That was a close one... He grimaced. "You two love birds ok?!?!" He screamed from high up in the air. Then he started falling. "WAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! I SHOULD OF THOUGHT ABOUT THISSSSS!!!!!"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
A boy with scarlet eyes looked at back at you both. That was a close one... He grimaced. "You two love birds ok?!?!" He screamed from high up in the air. Then he started falling. "WAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! I SHOULD OF THOUGHT ABOUT THISSSSS!!!!!"
(We are in Oblivion sorry xD )

Hina pushed into als chest "i was so worried" was al she said to him

Tyler spotted William. "Oh hey dude!" He waved vigoursly. He rushed over. "Aren't you supposed to be heading to class?" He pondered.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina pushed into als chest "i was so worried" was al she said to him

[/QUOTE]
Al looked upset "I'm sorry for making you worry...." He said as he clenched his fist "Damn it if you break her heart I'm going to break you" Al hugged Hina as tears slid down his face "I'M SO SORRY!!" He said as more tears slid down

Tyler spotted William. "Oh hey dude!" He waved vigoursly. He rushed over. "Aren't you supposed to be heading to class?" He pondered.
William sighed "I don't really care for class that much....."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I felt you slowly slipping away" hina said in a worried voice as she nuzzled his chest more

[/QUOTE]
Al wiped away more tears "I've had a horrible day I'm not sure if I will ever be normal again......."

Hina nuzzled him more before she blushed then pushed him down onto the bed and got on top of him before laying down on him "I love you" she said softly to him trying to comfort him

"Cool! My dad beats me up for class... Anyway, I'm gonna keep my grades up... See ya!" He disappeared just as fast as he came.

( Al can do weird stuff over Shira(Like let himself get killed(If the weather had been worse) and Hina doesn't have something to say about this?)

Sh

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#5900b3]''hm...alright...how does Aion sound?''[/COLOR][COLOR=#5900b3] [/COLOR][COLOR=#5900b3][B]*Add said as she pets her head while holding her with the other arm*[/B][/COLOR] [/QUOTE] shira just nodded softly as she held onto add trying to ease the pain of ansom "can we go live in a nice house deep in the woods but not to deep" she asked in a quiet dead voice [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

(Sorry passed out)

(Read the posts @Kalin Scarlet hina worriedly teleported Al to her so he didn't do any thing and shira is siting there in her room with Add trying to remove the pain that came from Ansom heartlessly leaving her just before she found out she was pregnant with his baby xD )

(

@Himeragi Seiker[/URL] @Daniel reaver
(Ummmm @Fukushima Akira shira and add are in her dorm right now xD )

Daniel reaver] (Ummmm [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11585-fukushima-akira/ said:
@Fukushima Akira[/URL] shira and add are in her dorm right now xD )
((( The walls aren't soundproof. Blizzards are loud, as is shouting. )))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina nuzzled him more before she blushed then pushed him down onto the bed and got on top of him before laying down on him "I love you" she said softly to him trying to comfort him

[/QUOTE]
Al showed almost no emotion "I love you too......"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina looked up at him worry and fear flooding her eyes "Al what's wrong" she said worry lacing her voice as she stared at him

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed "It's....No nevermind my job is to make you happy" He said before smiling and patting her on the head

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina frowned at him slightly "what is it" she said fear in her eyes that dome thing happened that took away Al

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed again "I suppose I can't hide it from you.......*Sigh* Shira and Ansom broke up but......I swear if Add breaks her heart I'm going to brake him after all she had to deal with me and then Ansom poor girl" He said sadly

((Eeeeeh, I have to wait for my new character to be accepted to join ;- ;) )

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina frowned more and nuzzled his neck "she was a succubus wasn't she" Hina asked him

[/QUOTE]
Al looked shocked "H-How did you?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back