• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
A field around the place vaporized the missile into non-existence. Midori was telling the truth. The area was cut off from all other space, and for the most part, cut off from time. "So long as you remain the empty shell of which you are, and mother's heart is broken, I cannot allow your leave." She looked at Haiiro-Elizabeth. "If I were to remove it, all would return to the world. Also, her heart's been blinded by those around her. She's failed to see the truth that exists.

(Talk... about... unfair... John... learn to give other people their chance to reply so I'm not responding to something when it's too late :c')

Mobius One: "Sir... it disappeared. I can't lock on. Sir?" The radio doesn't work.

John: "Listen, Haiiro... I'll give you a body, if I can talk to Elizabeth. Please" John puts the phone away.

(srry....)

"Sister?!" John steps back. "Fine... I'll get one up." He starts to walk to another room, browsing the bodies they have. "Which one?"

"Don't trust this man to give you a body... He'll simply try and kill you by having the body tied up while you're not looking. I, however, can provide you any kind of body you want." She stays sat upon John's shoulder.

Haiiro-Elizabeth smiles. "I'll meet both of your conditions, but provide the body first, and allow me to mold it however I wish afterwards, Midori." She says calmly, letting go of John's neck and laughing, glad to get her own body and not have to possess Elizabeth any longer.

Haiiro-Elizabeth laughs. "Soon enough you will have Elizabeth back, but I'm going to go with Midori's offer." She says, seeming a bit excited.

"I say you're lying... You were just about to leave Elizabeth, and now you're claiming you'd do anything for her?" Midori creates a hold in space and time next to Haiiro-Elizabeth, it then returning to normal as a body appears, the appearance able to be changed to whatever Haiiro desires, as well as has the ability to sustain any kind of being inside of it, a lot better than anything that any other person could produce.

Haiiro-Elizabeth laughs and Haiiro allows Elizabeth's heart to see the truth, returning control over Elizabeth's body back to Elizabeth as she takes over the new body provided by Midori.

The very truth of which Elizabeth's heart was being forced to not see, was the fact that each and every one there, was different than she'd been allowed to see. Ookami was doing this whole thing for personal gain, Kitsune had this strange aura of hate towards Ookami, John didn't want to betray Elizabeth at all, and strangely enough, Elizabeth could tell that Midori didn't leave her in the future to gain the powers, but the powers forced her to leave Elizabeth and the family.

Midori still managed to stay sat upon John's shoulder. "Me and Haiiro have allowed her to see the truth of the hearts around her, and the truth her heart wasn't allowed to see. She knows of everything, though can see the side that was really what was going on."

Elizabeth smiled weakly as she regained control. "Hello everyone, I'm alright..." She said, having no idea what to say. Haiiro started changing the body, having a bit of trouble deciding on how she wanted it, but eventually figuring it out.

Ookami shuts the metal case completely, throwing it on her back with ease. She starts to walk away. Kitsune follows her, seemingly wanting to, but still had that slight and strange aura that made it seem she hated Ookami for some reason.

"It's fine John, you didn't want to betray me, it's fine." She says calmly, smiling. She watched Ookami and Kitsune walk away, wondering where they were going.

(Good Night.)

Kitsune, Midori, and Ookami all vanish, Midori's last words being "Goodbye, mother. I'll see you later, when I've earned the right to return;" a few tears having dropped down her face and hit the floor, as though it were some parting of which would last a long time.

Elizabeth became a little depressed after Midori left with such a sad parting, wondering what she meant by earning the right to return and hoping that she would return soon. She started remembering things, memories that had been locked away deep inside of her heart of who she really was and stood there, completely still and silent, shocked and partially scared of herself. Jax walked away, clutching his left arm in pain and just walking, trying to clear his mind.

Luna stood from her seated position within her first period class just as the bell rang. She had no intention of staying any longer than of which was needed. Thus, she exited the room, throwing her bag over her shoulder just as she walked through the doorway, pausing, before turning and heading in the direction to the right stairs leading to the first floor to her locker.

Zero would roam the halls, going over to his locker which he doesn't even need to use, and then spot Luna at her locker. "Luna!" He would run over to Luna, his eyes radiating yellow.

@The Dark Princess

The field that separated the area from all other time and space vanished, Nekimi, Mayumi, and Yoshino running down and circling around Elizabeth a little bit, hugging her tightly. The three girls looked so happy, as though they were just moments before worried about her. Yoshino was wondering where Midori was, so she spoke up. "Mom... Where's Midori...? Do you know where she went...?"

Luna blinked, searching both directions for the source of the sound of her name, spotting Zero once glancing in the other direction."Z-Zero...?"

Suzu began to walk to the stair case when her head felt dizzy and she caught glimpses of Tao's body in a sphere of blue energy and she turned to the Watcher. "Tao isn't dead..."

The Watcher gives a surprised, but relieved gasp. "She isn't?" He says, sounding like he is hoping that she isn't. Elizabeth shakes her head. "I don't, sorry." She says, stretching her wings. "Huh...I wish I knew how to fly with these things..." She mumbles under her breath.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back