• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dylan sticks his dorm number on her bulletin board in her dorm and smiled she microwaves some food and watched her favorite show @ Midnight giggling at the aweful jokes

Blue kept her hands under the cool water and turned to him elbowing him gently with a grin " spit it out , you can tell me"

I blushed and pulled blues hands twoards me "let me see them" I said as I healed them and then blushed more "blue I uhhh it's complicated"

Moriko sat there watching him, fluttering her eyes in confusion.

"...Shadows?"

".....do they.. taste wierd?" She once again mumbled to herself for saying something dumb.

((That's okay I can relate its super late where I live xD byee))

((Well I think I should probably sleep its 5:00am here. But I'll be on around the same time I came on today byeeeee))

"yes i will go out on a date with you " she stood on her tip toes and kissed his cheek she went to the pizza and began to cut it her face was bright red " i dont think Han is coming back"

Fukushima Akira] [COLOR=#000066]“ It can. Just my being here killed my father. He was meant to live until I was born.. ”[/COLOR][COLOR=#000066] [/COLOR][COLOR=#000066][B]...♆Kuroh spoke as he looked around said:
57a8c20287ef8_ElswordTTrAlt.png.24cee4c039017ada285b44c45db54cfb.png
[/URL]

Attachments

• Elsword TTr Alt.png
    Elsword TTr Alt.png
    177.9 KB · Views: 3
  • Elsword TTr Potrait.png
    Elsword TTr Potrait.png
    194.6 KB · Views: 20
I blushed uncotrolably as blue kisses my cheek my heart feeling like it was about to explode with joy and happiness "y-y-yeah" I said while trying to hide the blushing

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth sighs. "It's fine. I just don't like talking about my problems to other people."
Clover says quietly "like me..." He looks up at Elizabeth "So.. What kind of pizza do you recommend?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]I blushed uncotrolably as blue kisses my cheek my heart feeling like it was about to explode with joy and happiness "y-y-yeah" I said while trying to hide the blushing

[/QUOTE]
((( Hang in there, Daniel-kun! 幸運を頑張れ! )))

blue hands him some pizza on a on a plate and has some on her own plate and ploped on the couch and turned on her tv patting the seat next to her " come on"

(What's that suposed to mean)

I walked over and sat next to blue and took a small bit of the pizza still trying to contain my joy

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](What's that suposed to mean)

[/QUOTE]
((( It's Japanese for "Good luck and go for it!". I'm basically telling your character to hang in there and break through his blush. It's what we Japanese do, give support to Anime -or in this case RP- characters. )))

she poked him and laughed " calm down kid " she smiled and fliped through her tv untill finding a funny show and giggling watching it

Jun hung from a tree in the courtyard, using his legs to hold himself up as he watched the random students pass by with crimson irises. He grumbled and took a bite of the apple in his palm, chewing and swallowing the fruit with a frown. "Not even close to what I want," he said to himself, tossing the apple out at the passing creatures in boredom. The long, black, segmented braid that intertwined from his head brushed the ground as he swayed, jaded by the lack of amusement.

blue laughed to and aweful joke in her mind " hey you know me relax hun its fine " she relaxed into her seat biting her lip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back