• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Freshman

(ok yeah that is god mod.... wild can i cuss this guy out. that is just too op. the fact that he is a arch angel which there are only 3 now since lucifer is now a demon

(Go cry about it...)

Cas quickly finished his breakfast and stood up. He walked out after snickering at Alex. He stepped into the hallways yet again and began to look for a gym.

(And there are four....Michael, Gabriel, Raphael, and Castiel.

Red glared at Cas as he left and then set Alex down and asked " What's wrong ? " with slight irritation in her tone

(idea.)

devon realizing that cas would be the best way to practice his skills sent asonic boom that blasted cas back ( no way to block that hahahah

alex looked at red and said " he had sex with a lady in high school he deserves punishment!"

(Bruhhh...reactive adaptation blocks against anything. Nice try though.)

Cas felt a slight draft as he went deaf. That's weird. His hearing returned after a few moments and he continued looking for a gym.

" WHAT ! " Red screened and she threw her plate it disappeared and she transformed into a red tiger and prowled out now pissed off by immature actions

(You can block sound if you're deaf, plus I was about to leave this rp anyways. Too many childish antics.)

( guys this rp is getting out of wack....I've actually made another rp with a link in my signature hat we can start over in )

(Ehhh...I doubt i'll join. I'm expecting the other rp to be the same fast paced story as this one and even immature jokes and such soo....)

(No new peeps)

Its a no one liner rp I set it to Casual and I will stop people if they get going to fast k))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back