• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Freshman

Cas looked up at them, confused. "What do you guys mean?" He asked, sort of surprised by the kiss and the massage. He was also sad that they weren't going to the Fair, but that couldn't be helped.

(HEY GUYS!!! I WON A WARHAMMER 40K TOURNAMENT!!! $5,000!!! SCREW YOU SCRUBS!!! AND ALSO, THEY GAVE ME MORE TROOPS FOR MY TAU ARMY!!! I IZ SO HAPPY, I FOUGHT 3 ARMIES AT ONCE, AND WON!!!)

BiohazardZERO said:
(HEY GUYS!!! I WON A WARHAMMER 40K TOURNAMENT!!! $5,000!!! SCREW YOU SCRUBS!!! AND ALSO, THEY GAVE ME MORE TROOPS FOR MY TAU ARMY!!! I IZ SO HAPPY, I FOUGHT 3 ARMIES AT ONCE, AND WON!!!)
(I HAVE A FULL ORK ARMY NEERRDDD)

Val grabbed Cas and they appeared in an undisclosed location. "I'm going to show you fun." She giggled and began to undress. (Fade to black.)

(You play Warhammer?! If you are a damn ork... And you use freaking green tide... I will murder you. I have 24 battlesuits with railguns. Yeah. Beat that. ANd that's not all. Those are just grunts.)

Suzanna left.

BiohazardZERO said:
(You play Warhammer?! If you are a damn ork... And you use freaking green tide... I will murder you. I have 24 battlesuits with railguns. Yeah. Beat that. ANd that's not all. Those are just grunts.)
(WAAAGGHHH) (I have a 1200 point army)

(NO! NO ORK!. I have a 900 point, but I beat a 6200 pint army, combined of three. Them tactics... And now to spend the 5000 on a bigger army xD )

Val giggled and kissed Cas one last time before standing up. She put on her clothes and they both appeared in Cas's dorm. She watched him dress before they lied down on the bed together. "That was fun." She muttered.

Cas rolled his eyes and snapped his fingers, causing Kat to appear in the cafeteria. He nodded and kissed Val before leaning his head on her shoulder and falling asleep, the door closing and locking so they won't be bothered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back