• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Freshman

((I have no idea where everyone is, not even myself... Just gonna start from the forest..))

Ashley walked out of the forest, carrying a piece of kill in her jaws. Her snowy pelt shone as she walked up to the gates and they opened. She slipped inside and scurried to her dorm. She cuddled up on her bed and enjoyed her meal, wondering where everyone was. That morning she had gone for a hunt, leaving everyone back at the school. She shrugged. "They'll come if they need me.." She said as she finished her prey. She turned into her human form and put on a pair of shorts and a tank top, grabbing her lap top and going on Netflix.

Ashley heard a scream and hurried into the corridors, wearing (clothing below). She saw cat and Alex and shook her head. "Guys, shut up and be quiet!" She hissed, her fangs growing.

images

Ashley took Kat out of Alex grasp and threw Alex against the wall. "I know.." She turned to Alex and growled. She then smiled to Kat. "Now run will ya? Or do you want to watch Netflix and eat snacks?" She said, a bit annoyed and tired.

SnowFeather said:
Ashley took Kat out of Alex grasp and threw Alex against the wall. "I know.." She turned to Alex and growled. She then smiled to Kat. "Now run will ya? Or do you want to watch Netflix and eat snacks?" She said, a bit annoyed and tired.
alex stares at her smiling as he bleeds out his head then falls to the ground and stands up wobbling " i feeel drowsy..."

Ashley rolled her eyes and face palmed herself. "Okay, we'll patch you up, then watch Netflix.." She lifted Alex up and carried her into her dorm, looking back at Kat. "C'mon slow poke." She laid Alex down on her bed and went into her bathroom, appearing with a first-aid kit. She opened it and but bandage around Alex's head. She then rushed back into the bathroom and got a wet towel. She cleaned the blood from his face and smiled. "There, I should give you something for the headache though.." She took the first-aid kit and shoved a pill into Alex's mouth. She gave him a water bottle. "Drink, I don't care that's it's filled with.... Well, not water, just drink.." She said, biting her lower lips in embarrassment.

he stared at her then at the bottle and he then turned part of his hand into water and ate it right in front of her just so she could see it regrow

" i am not drinking that stuff"

Ashley laughed. "Well that's great, this 'stuff'... Well to be honest, not even I know what it is, Hell gave it to me." She rolled her eyes. "I don't think I would've drank it either, just saying." She laid down next to Alex and turned on her laptop again. She logged into Netflix. "C'mon Kat!" She called out to him and patted her hand on the empty space on her other side, her eyes glued to the screen. She flipped through the pages and then glanced at them. "What do you guys want to watch?" She asked and leaned back against the wall.

SnowFeather said:
Ashley laughed. "Well that's great, this 'stuff'... Well to be honest, not even I know what it is, Hell gave it to me." She rolled her eyes. "I don't think I would've drank it either, just saying." She laid down next to Alex and turned on her laptop again. She logged into Netflix. "C'mon Kat!" She called out to him and patted her hand on the empty space on her other side, her eyes glued to the screen. She flipped through the pages and then glanced at them. "What do you guys want to watch?" She asked and leaned back against the wall.
"i know what it is then if hell gave it to you , then it is honey." he said and it actually smelled like honet

Ashley glanced once more at Kat and then sat up. "Whoa whoa wait.. How old are you guys?" She asked, curious. She hadn't really asked anyone...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back