• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Freshman

Ray shot out of nowhere and attacked Alex. She growled as her face came nearer to his. "Don't do that... Someone could get hurt!" She punched his face and stepped off him. She turned to Hell. "Too bad.. I got him first.."

turning around he smirks. " just tryign to help losen the rope." he said grinnign innocently.

' and no my accuracy is the best it could be i threw it so that it went fast , so it wouldn't cut him unless the blade touched him which it was facing the opposite way" he said holding his nose with his eyes now gray

"oh thank you" he said and hells' pants fall down by alex's tail. " see you later" he says jumping onto the roof and crawling away on it

Ray went up to Hell and folded her arms over her chest. She circled around him, smiling. "I'm Rebecca, but call me Ray, or I'll kill you.."

running back around he hugs hell " can't handle the prank then don't call yourself hell, it doesn't fit someone who can't even take a prank." he said whispering into hells ear

Ashley walked up to Alex and grabbed him by the shirt. "Don't mess with our friends.." She dropped him and went up to Ray's side.

Ray smiled and hugged Ashley. She looked at Hell. "Are you going to tell your name?"

Ashley punched Hell's chest and Ray giggled. "Forgive me Hell, but both I and my sister have excellent hearing.. If you wanted to tell me I'm pretty, you simply should have to my face.."

Ashley looked at hell, a confused look on her face. She grabbed the note from Hell and read it. "Nonsense! I like Castiel very much, but I'm simply too young to be in love!" Ray narrowed her eyes after reading the note.

"Quite true dear sister..." She looked at Hell. "You do know that you're talking about her private life?" She snapped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back