• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Freshman

@Wild Born

Ashley blushed as Castiel went out of the room. She put on this and went out to the field. She had been hearing noise and wanted to check it out. She saw Red and smiled. "Aha, the other werewolf.. Castiel told me about you.." She reached her hand out. "I'm Snowfeather, but people call me Ash.."

Hell woke up in the forest and noticed that ash wasnt there so he went inside the school and saw ash with red he got closer to her and said "Ash hey soooo where is your sister"

@ZackIsDead

Ashley turned to see Hell. "She didn't come!?" She growled and ran off towards the woods. She stopped as she reached it and yelled. "Coward! Come out and get me! I know you're there! Otherwise I'll tell everyone about your little secret!" At that, someone jumped down from a tree and growled.

Ray growled at her sister and jumped at her. "You wouldn't!" She said as she smiled and hugged her sister. "I've missed you!" She stood up and dragged Ashley along with her. "So... Where do we start? You wouldn't leave me would you?" She smirked at her sister.

Ashley smiled. "Great to see you Ray.. Weeeell, we could start by making a friend.." She grinned at Ray who was raising her eyebrows in confusion.

looking around he notices hell and ash, with a new girl. so he decided to play a prank. using his shape shifting he makes a tiny dagger which he throws so that it cuts hell's pants off and other clothes of his. after that alex hid .

"Ummm soooooo this is your sister very energetic"Hell said as he smiled at ray

Hell noticed a dagger coming he took it and said "You shouldnt have done that"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back