• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Family Role-play

"I've missed you more honey bunny. I couldn't sleep every night just thinking about you girls."

Michael said as he hugged both Annabelle and Abigail.

Lena stopped washing dishes as she heard the door open, wiping her hand off with a dish towel as she entered the living room. Leaning on the door frame as she looked at her husband and daughters, a slight smile on her lips.

Michael continued to snuggle his two daughters and spoke with a serious and playful tone,

"Have you girls been good to mommy?"

"That's my girl."

Michael said and snuggled her again.

"I'm going to check on your mommy now. Don't be naughty."

Michael said again in a playful tone and stood up. He walked to where Lena is leaning on the door frame. He embraced her and leaned closely to her. He spoke softly and calmly,

"Hey. How are you holding up?"

Lena leaned into him, breathing him in before exhaling. " Valerie asked for a car yet again. Vice is still going to those night clubs. Violet hasn't spoken to me in almost a week and... Have you seen who's moved in next door?" She felt like she was sinking and the only thing that was keeping her afloat was Michael. "I'm just happy your back safe and sound." She said, kissing him softly before wrapping her arms around him.

Michael pulled Lena into the kitchen, out of sight from the girls. He'd kissed her a bit more and embraced her closer,

"It's ok. I'm here now. I'm sorry I've been away. I told my agent that I'm taking one year off. I'm here for you. Don't worry. I'll do everything I can to put our family back on track."

Michael would embrace his wife, not wanting to let go.

Vice texted his mother:

mom
me
VIOLET'S HOME! SHE'S HOOOME!!!!! And btw, I'm only going to those nightclubs for D.J.ing gigs for extra money. Yet again I have to remind you daily at this time. LOL

"Heh. It almost seems normal." Vice says quickly texting his mom...Again.

@Aio

Lena ran a hand through her hair as she sighed. "I know you will. I'm sorry I couldn't keep better track. " Her phone buzzed, looking down at it and smiling slightly. "Well Violet's home now. Are family is all back together now." She pulled away from Micheal and pulled the curtain aside to look out of the window. "He moved here Micheal...He knew I lived here. He's trying to worm his way back into my life Micheal. I'm okay with letting Valeri see him everynow and then but I signed those papers so i wouldn't have to see him but once a month." Lena was shaking from anger before she tried and calm herself. "Sorry...Sorry. God I'm sorry."

"Don't worry. I'm not going to let anyone meddle with our family. Don't be sorry. Its my fault I couldn't be a pillar of support for you at most times."

Lena smiled, walking back to Micheal and kissing him lightly on the lips before she leaned back. "Did I ever tell you how much I love you?" Of course it was a joke, she truely loved this man, happy for second chances in life.

"Maybe. But I'd love to hear it everyday."

Michael joked. He pulled Lena into his arms and kissed her. She was the best thing that ever happened to him.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Okay, okay the kids will be back soon and I have no idea what we are going to have for dinner." She chuckled as she quickly kissed him before pulling away and opening the fridge. "Go talk to the girls, your their world you know." She looked back and smiled laughing slightly.

"Alright. Oh, and I got you this by the way."

Michael produced a beautiful and delicate necklace he bought from his time away acting in France. He put it on his wife's neck carefully.

"I love you."

He said briefly before kissing her neck and leaving the kitchen to tend to the girls.

Ben finishes eating his yogurt and trash it inside the bin. And takes another one, using the same metal spoon he have used earlier. He have seen her new husband entering his house and so his sadness has doubled. "Lena... You got yourself another man... My heart is aching..." Ben terribly frowns. He walks over to his lounge room and sits there eating his yogurt. It was his last and yet he have to buy more.

Last edited by a moderator:
The final bell rings, and Vice is so glad to hear it. "Maybe dad's home..." he says to himself. He sees Nikki out in the main hall too. "So, uh Violet's home! Maybe we can take the limo she has home, with her..." Vice says to Nikki having an idea. @NikkiStevenson

Lena touched the necklace Micheal had placed on her neck and smiled, leaning into his touch before he left. Checking the fridge she found that she had nothing for dinner and sighed. Grabbing the keys from the counter she started to walk out the door. "Going to the store! Text me if you want anything!" She yelled as she walked out the door and to her car. Outside she stared at her ex's house before ducking into the car and driving off.

One last time, Ben trashes the last yogurt into the trash can. It was his very last one, so he have to buy them more. Though he decided to buy a different flavor this time other than vanilla. He grabbed the wallet from the table and left the living room, then exiting his house. His car was outside the garage and before he drove off he gets the newspaper out of the mailbox first. He then drove off leaving his house.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back