• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Family Role-play

"I know baby I know. Mommy's gonna give you something that should help okay? I'll be right back." She kissed Abby on the forehead before heading downstairs and grabbing some children's aspirin, popping one in her hand as she poured a glass of water and went back upstairs. She handed the pill and drink to Abby to take.

Abigail hesitated before taking the pill and drink, she started feeling better shortly after she had done so. "Mommy the best" she said, her cheerful attitude came back.

Vice looks over to see. He does, he sees it. One mile down, the bus drives to them, "Heh. Guess there is nothing wrong today" He says smiling, still looking at the bus from a distance. @NikkiStevenson

Violet couldn't wait to see her family again, it's been a month. She missed Vice most of all, she couldn't wait to get home, oh wait hey had school. "Tim?" She asked to her limo driver, "Yes Ms.Violet?" Violet giggled, "Just call me Vi, and Drive me to school instead. Please" she said with a smile. He nodded and with that, she was headed to school.

Vice got to sit in his class. He study the other night and was pretty tired. Not to mention he woke up earlier than usual. So he yawned and thought to himself, "Am I gonna be able to do the dig I that nightclub tonight?"

Vice decided to text his oldest sister, who was gone for a month:

Violet
me
Hey sis. Hope life is going good! Love you. '3'

He loved so much he couldn't sleep when she first left for a week, he was that worried about her.

@CelestialBunny

Lena smiled at her daughter placing her hand softly on her forehead. "Just rest for awhile. I'll come get you when it's time for lunch." With this Lena got up and walked back downstairs, resting slightly in the middle before going down and back into the kitchen.

Nikki keeps listen to the teacher. Than, he takes a math test and finishes it and give it to the teacher.

Violet got a text from Vice her slightly older and awesome twin brother.

Vice
them
Hey sis. Hope life is going is going good! Love you. '3'
me
Its great bro bro! Just look behind you.

Violet had entered school, Vice's classroom and she hugged him so tight. "Hey Vice!" She said sweetly, "I'm home!" She said excited for his response. @ghost of past

Michael fished for his keys in his pockets. He unlocked the main door and entered the house. Michael breathed in and sighed with relief.

"Hey! I'm home!"

Michael put his belongings on the coffee table in the living room and sat lazily on the couch.

(Ps. My character is the father)

After Abigail took a nap, she felt better and she rushed down the stairs to greet her father. "Daddy!" She said cheerfully.

Violet smiled, "Didn't they know about my tour, or do they not have connection to the media world, because get what?! I'm in the top 10 teenage celebrities in the country!" She said excitedly, "and slightly less important top 50 in the world!" She said, "How have you been? You have no idea how much I've missed you"

Ben eats some vanilla yogurt whilst watching his former wife's house from across the road. He's sad that he isn't living with her any more, ever since they got divorced, he have eaten a lot of yogurt and ice cream the entire week due his depression. "Oh Lena...." he muttered.

Last edited by a moderator:

"Hey girls! I've missed you guys too."

Michael snuggled both Annabelle and Abigail on his lap. Michael took his bag on the coffee table and took two identical snowglobes that were really beautiful and gave it to them.

"I got these for you girls when I was away."

Annabelle looked at it and smiled, but put it back on the table carefully, and then hugged him again. "I missed you daddy." She said to him as she hugged him. @MrPotato

Users who are viewing this thread

Back