Family Counts [Inactive]

Abby smiled and turned to her mom. "Do you want to show her to her room?" She asked, sitting onto the ottoman in frontof the couch.

Jake curiously looked around with house as he set the cookies on a nearby bench top. The house was rather spacious; then again, he heard that the Steinson family was a big one. That the mother adopted a lot of children. He wondered how the lady would do it, he has heard his mum go on about how she can barely handle him; and he's an only child to say the least! He gave a warm smile to all of the family members and took his place on the newly furnished couch.

Jeffery & Evan Thompson

Jeffery and Evan both laid in the same bed. Both were still sleeping and they didn't seem to want to wake up. Jeffery and Evan both had their own beds but ever since they moved in Anabeth couldn't get them to sleep in separate beds but she didn't really mind. They were identical twins and brothers by blood so she understood. Evan rolled over to his side on the bed as the sin started to creep in past the curtains. There bedroom in the attic was spacious and Anabeth planned to move one of the adopted brothers in there with them; they were fine with it.

Anabeth Steinson

Ana smiled with glee as her daughter, Abby brought up the room situation. Ana stayed up all last night organizing who would be in what room. She of course made sure boys stayed with boys and girls stayed with girls. "Of course~. follow me sweetie, Oh sorry care to tell me your name?" She glanced over at Jake and smiled brightly. "Thank you, Jake, you can stay for a little while if you want just don't make your mother go ballistic." She joked with a smile.

Terrence Rose:

Terrence cleared his throat, staring at the house in front of him. Honestly, he just wanted to go to his new room and sleep, but he knew that he should greet his 'mom' at least. He gripped the strap of his duffle bag and walked up to the front door. He knocked on the door once, and he soon heard voices and footsteps. He sighed as he waited for the door to open, wondering what life would be like in this seemingly lively house.

Jake gave a small nod of his head before leaning back on the couch, just like he had been there forever. He had a problem of feeling at home, even though the place wasn't exactly his own home. "I'm sure my mother won't go ballistic. She's the one that sent me here, after all." His head spun around as the doorbell went off once more. He was sure there was more children. He was sure.

She smiled, Tilting her head at the door. Another child? Jesus! She looked at her mother. "Do you mind if I call you Mumma?" That sounded like a strange question from a 17 year old. But hey that was Allison for ya.

Scott was walking towards his new home listening to his music on his headphones at full volume. He didn't really care who her mother or siblings were going to be, for him it was always good meeting new people and now he'd have a family so he was excited.

As he was getting there he saw there was someone at the door, he took his headphones off and let them hang on his neck as he approached to say hello.

((Sorry for the huge delay))

As Terrence waited for the door, he looked around the neighborhood, noticing a guy around his age walking toward him. "Could he be another foster child too?" He thought to himself before quickly changing his view to the door.

Abby shook her head, answering the door again. More...She opened the door and smiled. "Hi, I'm Abby. Come in, our mom is waiting." She held the door open for both of them. 
Abby turned to Jake. "Can I get you anything? We're a bit busy today..a lot of new people." She said, closing a cabinet on the entertainment center for the tv.

Scott arrived at the open door and went inside. "Hey, my name is Scott." he smiled and looked around the room with excitement.

"Yep more people." She smiled at the boy named Scott. "Foster child?" She asked curiously. She didn't know how many people loved in this house but hey they were family now. She put an earbud in.

"Yep." She sat next to the kid on the couch, and then proceed to put her music in and turn it up. She didn't thing others could hear her. She smiled watching the pictures move on her I-pod.

(

) <--- that's thew song.

Abby sighed. "Ello, come in, all of you. Please tell me if I can get you anything." She said, grabbing a box that had her name on it. "I guess I forgotto take this to me room." She smiled, walking up the long flight of stairs to her room, with a pink sparkly sign that says "ABBY" on it. She set the box down on her queen sized bed with a white sheet and a pink and white polka dotted comforter. She grabbed a few things out of it, such as a lamp and notebooks.

Jake politely shook his head, looking at the two new boy enter the house. This brought him to wonder how many children lived in this house. Surely, it wouldn't be over ten... how would the lady handle it? Instead, Jake made a small promise to himself to help out the lady whenever he could.

Abby plopped on her bed after putting everything away. "Oh my gosh, I don't know how many children my mom can handle." She said, tapping on her pink iPod case, waiting for it to load. She typed in the postcode and began texting her friends.

Cassie came home after hanging at her friends house and went inside. She looked around, "Alright, um, whose new?" She laughed at having to say that and looked around.

Cassie's eyes widened, and she sat on the floor by Abby. "Uh oh, this is going to be fun!" She started to grin. "Have you met them all already?"

Jake chuckled in amusement as another person came into the house. He adjusted his glasses as they started to slide down his nose. Standing up, he walked over to the kitchen, to the bench top on which he placed his mother's home-made cookies on. He took a cookie, slipped it into his mouth and hastily grabbed the tray, bringing it over to the living room. "Want a cookie?" He asks, offering to the girls sitting on the ground.

Cassie grins and reaches for a cookie. "Yes! Thanks Jake!" She smiles at him and looks around the house, "Do you think Mom is going to kill me for my friends dropping me off late... I know how much she wanted us to all be home..." She looks down slightly worried.

Abby smirks and grabs a cookie. "Thanks!" She said, turning to Cassie. "No, She's busy..And, I don't think I have..there's so many!" She said, slicing more fruit on Fruit Ninja.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back