• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Familiars: OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Would it be ok to have a character who is a princess from another country? She wouldn't be made OP with power or anything, or live as a princess in the rp.

Hey guys, I have to leave the RP for about a week and a half because of final exams. Feel free to just advance the story without me, hopefully I'll still be allowed to join in when I return. Thanks!

Before I make another post, Rexcaliburr Rexcaliburr , I'm curious as to where everyone else may have gone. I know Jolly Roger as things they must attend to, but, I don't want to fill the entire current page on the main thread with posts just between two people

Would my second character be approvable even without a personality for Lazarus? He hasn't hatched yet, so it's difficult coming up with one, since he has yet to have any experiences that will shape his thoughts and feelings.

Hey guys, I apologize for being MIA for so long. Summer camp, family trips, and a lot of school related work got me sidetracked for much longer than I was expecting. I'm going to try jumping back in as soon as possible, hopefully there will be more time for me to focus on the rp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back