• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Familiar Taste of Poison: A Tale of Two Bands!

KawaiiDemonQueen13 said:
Listen, I'm sorry for not tagging anyone upon starting. But we're literally only two posts in, that's barely anything to catch up on, no need to get upset. I'm recovering from a long time at the hospital and I'd prefer if people can just FORGIVE ME for one mistake.
Thank you. Now I'll be tagging everyone.
Dearie, we were only teasing. :c If you need anything just ask. I hope your recovery is going well. <3

[QUOTE="Onyx Energy]Well I hope that you can forgive me for not making my post right now, I have to go to a family event.

[/QUOTE]
D: but I'm so ready Dx

I'm sorry for not tagging anyone too :( I'll do that as soon as I get on a computer. As Co-GM, I should've done that when the GM wasn't feeling well because that's my responsibility... Please forgive me D:

Anaxileah said:
D: but I'm so ready Dx
That sounds so wrong.

Ashaficent said:
I'm sorry for not tagging anyone too :( I'll do that as soon as I get on a computer. As Co-GM, I should've done that when the GM wasn't feeling well because that's my responsibility... Please forgive me D:
That sounds so wrong.
-.- you dirty dirty human

Can I ask for people to slow down a bit? It's hard for me to catch up when people are posting while I'm at school. Also, it makes it hard for people who haven't posted yet.

Just slow down, please, we can speed up once everyone is caught up. Thank you!

KawaiiDemonQueen13 said:
Can I ask for people to slow down a bit? It's hard for me to catch up when people are posting while I'm at school. Also, it makes it hard for people who haven't posted yet.
Just slow down, please, we can speed up once everyone is caught up. Thank you!
Ditto!

ThatGuyWithSouvlaki said:
It is not that bad, I have had to catch up on rps which have gone ahead five pages within a couple of hours.
That's the point. People have other Rps to catch up on, and I don't want this Rp to be another stressful one to catch up onto. Different people have different times to be available, and times to catch up.

Just please slow down some. That's all I ask. Thank you.

*irritated* One liners bother me >.> This is a casual rp, not a simple one >.> *mutters*

And I'm fine with waiting, I am super occupied. I just wanted my entry post in before people were waiting on me. ;w;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back