• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Familiar Taste of Poison: A Tale of Two Bands!

Ashaficent said:
Don't kill me but I still think Francisco Lachowski is the cutest.
mqdefault.jpg

Lemme compare photos and I will deciede.

Hyelloooo~? Anyone ready to start over here~?

RandomFoodGirl said:
Damn. I was going to ask to join, but I feel it may be too late, yes? @KawaiiDemonQueen13
Hmm... All the spots do seem to be filled, but if we get another person to balance out the roles in the bands then you could join hopefully. If that's fine with my co-owner @Ashaficent?

KawaiiDemonQueen13 said:
Hmm... All the spots do seem to be filled, but if we get another person to balance out the roles in the bands then you could join hopefully. If that's fine with my co-owner @Ashaficent?
It's fine if not. :) no need to go to special ranks for me. But thank you anyway!!

Whoa - I'm a co-owner? O.o

I don't have any problem, I hope that that the roles will get balanced fast so that we can carry on with the RP (It's finally started! SQUEEEEEEEEE!). I would hate to wait for like, forever again -w-

I'm waiting for main vocalist of Devil's Chamber to post before I do.

Ashaficent said:
Yes, it has started and why are you screwed? O.o
Because I'm barely going to be on today, meaning once again I'll be left behind in a promising roleplay. But if I have to, I can play it off like Aster slipped off to a secluded corner of the school to get away from the people. Sounds like something she would do.

RedLikeRoses said:
Because I'm barely going to be on today, meaning once again I'll be left behind in a promising roleplay. But if I have to, I can play it off like Aster slipped off to a secluded corner of the school to get away from the people. Sounds like something she would do.
It's okay, we'll wait for you :)

[QUOTE="Onyx Energy]What this one started??? And NO one made me aware? Sadness.

[/QUOTE]
Neither the GM nor the Co-GM tagged anyone

Anaxileah said:
Neither the GM nor the Co-GM tagged anyone
I guess this is a time to show my mad face.... Get back everyone this could get messy!

-_-

..................................................................................

Listen, I'm sorry for not tagging anyone upon starting. But we're literally only two posts in, that's barely anything to catch up on, no need to get upset. I'm recovering from a long time at the hospital and I'd prefer if people can just FORGIVE ME for one mistake.

Thank you. Now I'll be tagging everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back