• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Familiar Taste of Poison: A Tale of Two Bands!

[QUOTE="Onyx Energy]Give me Twelve hours and This should be done. Also would we have to write song lyrics? If so I can, I have a song on YouTube but I would like to know.

[/QUOTE]
I figure it's mainly covers but a few originals. I have a song or two as well, so if it is originals we should be fine.

[QUOTE="Onyx Energy]Give me Twelve hours and This should be done. Also would we have to write song lyrics? If so I can, I have a song on YouTube but I would like to know.

[/QUOTE]
That would be up to the GM, @KawaiiDemonQueen13. :)

If you aren't, @RedLikeRoses might make a male character by this weekend if you and no one else does so that we can start the rp

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Onyx Energy]Daniel is almost done guys, just finishing up some extra things and it should be up for viewing soon.

[/QUOTE]
Thanks

The spot for the other instrument and if SomatoToup leaves then drummer

[QUOTE="Onyx Energy]Daniel is done... "Falls asleep"

[/QUOTE]
I want him to be my best bud >.>

[QUOTE="Onyx Energy]I want a solid story, made by the collaboration of friends.

[/QUOTE]
You mean like an actual story of how they became friends? Well James learned piano when he was young as well - they could have struck up a friendship then, but Daniel went off to specialize in his vocals and didn't see James until high school where they could have reestablished their friendship :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back