• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Familiar Taste of Poison: A Tale of Two Bands!

Ashaficent said:
Oh, okay. I'll do that :) Have a safe journey!
Thank you very much, I appreciate it! Just drop me a PM if you need anything or have any questions, and I'll be sure to get back to you as soon as I can! ^~^

KawaiiDemonQueen13 said:
Thank you very much, I appreciate it! Just drop me a PM if you need anything or have any questions, and I'll be sure to get back to you as soon as I can! ^~^
You're welcome :) I'll do my best to get all our members by the time you're back.

Ashaficent said:
You're welcome :) I'll do my best to get all our members by the time you're back.
I'm putting my faith in you, Captain Ash O^O

156yd7t.jpg

@Aura Of Life[/URL] you do not seem to understand the concept of the role play forum. There are multiple tabs located along the top. You must read through each tab and also read through the rules provided by RPN. Once you've done that, you go to the character sign up tab and follow the character sheet skeleton provided for you. Then you post your character and you wait for approval - you are not permitted to post in the IC until your character has been approved by the owner/GM of the role play. Some role plays also require a specific level of skill and content to each post so make sure to ask about that before you post. Role plays are categorized in that way as Simple, Casual, and Detailed. Simple is like a sentence or two as the minimum for a post. Casual's normal minimum is a paragraph. Five sentences. Detailed is multiple paragraphs. The sentences must be well-written as well, rather than this: Lilly blinked. She said hello, then waved.

Dialogue is separated with quotation marks so that people can discern it easier. These are a couple things that could be of assistance to you. If you need anything more, simply reply to me or tag me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not permitted to post in the IC, not OOC. Sorry. And characters are posted in the sign up tab.

I would, but playing two people on the same band is weird. It would have to be a female. >.> Maybe you or Ash?

Anaxileah said:
I would, but playing two people on the same band is weird. It would have to be a female. >.> Maybe you or Ash?
Yeah, I know. That's what I was thinking. I may make a guy character if no one makes it before me (I'd have to put mine up on the weekend.)

[QUOTE="Onyx Energy]Devil's Embrace

[/QUOTE]
Devil's Chamber*

Please include the spot that you're reserving in the band. Drummer and Bassist are taken already.

[QUOTE="Onyx Energy]Roger.

[/QUOTE]
Thanks, dearie! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back