• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fallout: Battles For Cleveland

I want to see where everyone is, I know what my post will be about but I don't want to interrupt anything.

Plus im watching a movie

"Movie" ;) ;) Wink wink

But I also love how my previous ultimate fight I just posted was completely ignored xD

@Sizniche

Just to motivate you, here's a video of Liberty Prime fighting off 100 Legendary Deathclaws

[media]

[/media]

@jole875

Siz isn't online, it seems it's taking forever for this RP to start...

@BlackDoom900

I'm sorry to be like this, but to the lore of Fallout, even if this is a alternate timeline, even if every BoS chapter was together in one place, they would still wouldn't outnumber the amount of NCR soldiers that are stationed in the area, Caesar's Legion, even though it's pretty much mostly remnants would probably still have more soldiers, in theroy. Of course, it all depends on Caesars Legion really, depending on how bad their situation is. The only faction BoS may outnumber currently at the time is Encalve, and even then, Enclave has better and more combat experience in general, and has a technological advantage over BoS, minus Liberty Prime, that's pre-war tech and doesn't count if it ends up showing up during this RP.

I'm stating this because it is kind of important, but is somewhat needless information for right now, but further on in the RP, it's important to keep note of that.

The current situation is that all four major factions are trying for Cleveland, Enclave, BoS, Caesars Legion, NCR. They all have advantages of their own. Enclave being it's special soldiers that are very good at getting the job done during battle and being a soldier overall, pretty much all of Enclaves soldiers are better than any other soldier in the wasteland, but are on a limited number of them, but still have enough to do a whole hell of a lot of damage. NCR, experience over every other faction and manpower, but suffers in technology and is stuck with mostly what they would call in every Fallout game before Fallout 3, small guns (Rifles, Pistols, SMGS), even with the salvaged power armour, it's mostly just a metal suit of armour with non functional servo motors and such. BoS on the other hand has little experience compared to the other factions and has a tight grip on tech, like Enclave, such as power armour and energy weapons, but the tech and weapons are still not better than the Enclaves (Minus Liberty Prime, and btw @Sizniche If you pull out Liberty Prime, I'mma pull out Frank...) but at the same time, they still have more man power than Enclave in this particular area, as Enclave is seemingly a bit spread out thin and kind of reluctant on pushing to far into the US to make themselves even more spread out and to make sure they have a good footing in the country, they will attempt to take Cleveland like every other faction. Caesar in this, well, they aren't going to win the war, but they'll sure as hell wont go down easily.

@BlackDoom900

No problem, I understand that most people haven't actually played the previous games of Fallout, like the first one, second and tactics. Fallout 3 and New Vegas, are yes, fun, but they also aren't the best at explaining the entire lore and have you kind of lost at times if you aren't acquainted with the old games, which, supposedly, Fallout 4 should fix.

Here's a youtubers series on explaining the lore and even individual factions on how they work and their history, for example, the battle for Helios One that NCR beat BoS in due to their skilled fighters called the rangers and their sheer numbers and tactics.

Explanation of the Great War

[media]

[/media]
The Vaults (Interesting one)

[media]

[/media]
Fallout 1 Story and Lore

[media]

[/media]
The Enclave

[media]

[/media]
NCR

[media]

[/media]
Brother Hood Of Steel (West Coast)

[media]

[/media]
Brother Hood Of Steel (East Coast)

[media]

[/media]
Caesars Legion

[media]

[/media]
But due to the fact that this is a alternate timeline, Enclave was never destroyed by the Chosen One, Frank probably killed them... (( The Chosen One is the main character, you, in Fallout 2 ))

Last edited by a moderator:
@BlackDoom900

Also, another thing to keep in mind of, most wastelanders are unaware of the Enclaves existence and think they're just ghost stories, as stated by Jole lol, only a few know about them. I guess it would make sense you'd know since we kind of eradicated a small group of Outcasts and stealing their bunker.

Come on @Sizniche comeeee back and RPPPP

@BlackDoom900

I don't mean to sound like an asshole or be controlling, but I'm just trying to be helpful by helping you understand the lore better so you can enjoy the RP more, if you watched the videos in the post I made, I believe those may help you understand a bit better if you want to watch them.

Ill post tomorrow i'm sorry about not posting, I had a really NASTY virus and had to stay up till 5 am to get it it out.

Ebola?

My god, this is how I'll imagine how I will put my characters power armour on, I never imagined it that way before...

[media]

[/media]

Also, @jole875 I will be gone for a few days, I'm not sure how far the RP will go from here in a day or twos time. But due to how it's going currently I'll be back in time for a full post rotation lol. But, anyways, if I don't post when it's my turn to and it takes awhile, most likely I am still gone... So, in the RP just assume my character is still at the outpost awaiting for a new objective.

I wanted to know if this is dead? Also how would one create a faction? I was thinking of a wasteland Mafia type thing.

It's a bit of a black market/favors group called Red Stallion that (If it was included in any of the fallout games) would act like an assigned assassination or courier community.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back