• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fairy Tail Rp! (Always Accepting!)

"Oh it was a bluff!" Ryoma said in a rather annoyed tone. "I wasn't going to destroy the entire guild...just a few members..." The mage burst out laughing as the woman said he was brought up by the man who killed his parents. "I wasn't brought up by Bluenote! I was brought up on the streets. Every now and then, he taught me some things. The reason why he killed my parents were because they tried to stand up to him." While he didn't know that, it was probably the case. But it wasn't certain. "And the reason why I'm going around fighting people is to get stronger. He may be my mentor, but I don't like him. He's just rude. Sure, he's strong, but I will become stronger...Why am I even telling you this? Stupid stupid stupid!" Ryoma began hitting himself on the head. "Oh well, I'll catch you. You think you can outrun gravity? Imbecile." Sticking both of his hands out, a circle of earth got pushed down into the ground, including Amy. "The sheer force of power needed to pull that feat is incredible. If you can back up your talk, you should be able to stand, maybe even walk a few steps, but nothing major. This is something I call 'Fall'"

Amy smirks and she slowly gets up "Never underestimate a dragon slayer, she was using her flight ability to get up, she then disappears and appears behind him and she punches him quickly, she was one of the faster members of her guild "Some gravity won't stop me" she says.

Ayila yawns a bit as Lavender lands on her head and falls asleep. She walks down the street hoping to find something that could be interesting.

Amy is wandering around and she sighs "Boring" she mumbles and sighs, she,had that idiot of a kid trapped between two portals, so he can think things through. Lily is flying around, eating some ice cream abd she lands on Amy's shoulder.

(Thought this rp was dead)

Ayila sighs and grins widely. She sends an orb of snow into the sky and makes it snow around a fairly large area of Magnolia. The snowflakes swirl around her as she makes them twist and turn and such.

(Lavender is her character's exceed)

Amy stretches as she heads back to Sabertooth, she would probably go on another long mission, she didn't really need the money, but it was fun to pass the time.

Last edited by a moderator:
(Welp... My bad! DX that's how long its eben since I have seen replies/replied on here...)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back