• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fairy Tail Rp! (Always Accepting!)

Amy sees the two and she walks over, she remembered the girl cause she bumped into her earlier "Yo" she says casually as she waves at them, Lily is sitting on her shoulder and she flies over to Lavender "Hi exceed I don't know yet, I only met Frosh and Lector" she says circling around the other one. Amy sighs "Lily don't bother her okay?" she asks and looks at Ordel "So I guess the yelling came from here" she says.

"Oh you mean the crazy furball" Lily says and she adds "I'm Lily by the way". Amy nods at Lavender and then looks at the girl "I'm Amy and I guess you're a dragon slayer as well" she says and smiles a little "So how's everything at Fairy Tail?"

"Indeed I am, the only elemental dragon slayer actually." Áyila wasnt trying to brag she simply stated a fact. "If I can ask, what type of dragon slayer are you?" "Yeah! He's funny and we have lots of fun!" Lavender says. It was true that Áyila and her exceed where quite alike but they were also opposites. "There doing pretty good just bored," she chuckles, "with Natsu and the others not around its pretty lifeless."

@Flame Demon

"I'm the Galaxy dragon slayer" Amy says and she thinks for a while "Though I haven't really finished my training yet and I went by your guild earlier, it was way too quiet" she says. Lily smiles slightly "Lector and Frosh don't fly so it's pretty boring" she says and looks at Amy "But it's about time we head back to the guild, they might get worried"

"Nahh its fine well at least for me. Im gone for most of the time anyway. I am a ss class wizard after all. The quests take a while.." She chuckles, again Áyila wasnt trying to brag.

@Flame Demon

"It sounds like you're bragging" Amy says and she adds "But we don't really get any higher then s class wizards at Sabertooth, but I better go, come on Lily", she opens a portal and her exceed flies through and she waves at Áliya before going in as well and the portal closes.

Áyila chuckles as she waves to Amy. Well its back to wandering. Lavender lays herself onto Áyila's head and Áyila walks out of town.

@anyone

Mikoto starts walking to town as he notices Ayila was walking to town as well. Mikoto was still smoking his cigarette as he keeps walking to town

A dark-haired head pops out of a trapdoor beneath the bar. "See ya Mira!" Samaria calls over her shoulder as she walks out of the guild, snagging a job request on her way out.

Amy enters Sabertooth and is instantly hugged by Sting "I was so worried!" he says and Amy lightly pushes him off "I can take care of myself in case you hadn't noticed" she says and she sighs "Seriously, when was the last time I ever got into trouble?" she asks and Sting says bluntly "Two weeks ago when you were looking for Lily who was missing". Lily sweatdrops "She got out in one piece didn't she?"

Mikoto keeps walking to town as he sighs to himself and walks over with Ayila as he flicks his cigarette away "Hey Ayila fancing meeting you here" He said as he had his hands in his pockets

Áyila chuckles and gets up, "lets go." She heads out of Fairy Tail and into the streets of magnolia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back