• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fairy tail new generation

Inevera nodded, running ahead.

Renna smiled. "Why did you make me promise that?" she asks, curiosity in her voice.

Rozalin took a deep breath before getting into the first pose. That's when she starts. The way she moved made it look as if she was dancing. Her long blonde white hair, fanning out with every spin.

Illyria grinned. "Oh I am. Prepare to lose," she laughed

Inevera stops in getting of wailing and screaming men. Her eyes darken again.

Renna's face softened and she pressed another kiss on his lips. "You are the only man who has made me feel like this Moon. I'm not going to let the past happen again," she said, her eyes showing her love for him.

Rozalin finished, sweat on her brow. She smiled at Dusk and walked over to him. "What did you think?" she asks, biting her bottom lip.

Illyria kissed him back. "You sure? The only drink that could get me drunk is the one I create," she said.

Renna stared at him confused before smiling. She walked by his side as they walked to the competition.

Inevera opens her eyes and they men collapsed, flopping on the ground before lying still. "Dead..." She collided on the ground, her magic exhausting her.

-gets there- "alright your up Renna good luck and have fun"

(Hey I'm getting off to be a different kind of nerd I'll be back on at 8:30)

((Okay. Bye!!))

Inevera looked up at him. "I'm tired," she murmured, closing her eyes.

Renna smiled and nodded. "I hope to see you cheering me on," she said, pecking his lips before walking to the sign up. She then disappeared to the back.

Inevera had fallen asleep. She was paralyzed too. The fear that overwhelmed her enemy... it was now hers. Her power is a double edged sword.

Rozalin smiled and blushed. "I practice when you aren't here. It gets lonely here..."

ILLYRIA grinned. "The same goes for you," she said

((My phone hates me >.<))

Inevera made a noise, burying get nose into his shirt.

Rozalin kissed him back. "It is okay. You have a job. I've been trying to keep up with you. I just dance with the sword. I'm a lot scarier with a spear," she said.

Illyria leaned her head on his, closing her eyes.

Rozalin bit her lip. "Enough to shatter someone's cheekbone with the butt of the spear and I can impose the spear at least a foot in the wall," she said. "And I'm quicker with it than with sword."

Illyria opened her eyes and situated themselves so his head was on her lap.

((.... y'all died on me....))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back