• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fairy tail new generation

Sam smiled. "Cool... I was wondering if you wanted to go out tonight?"

Inevera shook her head. "That was a patrol. Followers. Come on," she said

Dusk channeled his magic into the sword and slashed sending out a wave of magical energy

Rain "I will think about that" he said picking up his bag

Rozalin smiled, excited about seeing him use his magic.

Illyria smiled at him. "And I will think about my own ways to get you back," she said, winking before turning around.

Sam bit her lip and smiled. "How about at the church? I'll let you choose the time," she said.

Inevera nodded. Walking ahead, she sent out a wave of fear, diricted to the dark members only.

Dusk finished his routine and looked at rozalin "would you like to try" he said offering the blade to her

Rain walked after her

Sam smiled. "Sure. I'll see you then," she said, her cheeks turning a soft shade of pink.

Rozalin smiled. "Sure," she said, grabbing the blade and testing the balance. It was a bit top heavy but she'll live with it.

Illyria looked behind her to Rain. She sent him a small smile and walked beside him.

"Because of the dark fears of a mind, I look into them. I become a colder side of me. Evil," Inevera said quietly.

Renna smiled back, her blue eyes sparkling.

Renna stops, looks at Moon in confusion.

Rozalin shook her head. "It's a bit top heavy," she said, smiling at him.

Illyria blushed when be took her hand but smiled in return

Inevera shook her head. "I won't. My power causes death...."

Renna gasped but kissed him back. She smiled into the kiss and cupped a cheek with a hand. "I love you too," she whispered against his lips.

((Is what?))

Illyria blushed brighter when he kissed her cheek.

Inevera nodded, closing her eyes and sending a mass hallucination to the dark guild members.

Renna hugs him back. "Promise you what?"

Renna pulled back and cupped his face with both of her hands. "I promise that I'll never leave you," she whispered, kissing him softly

((She shook her head no.))

"Hmmmm.... If you join, well be neck and neck," Illyria said, grinning and taking a seat beside him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back