• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fairy tail new generation

((Okay))

Rozalin smiled. "Of course. Would you like me to watch?"

Illyria grinned. "I try to be. You ready?"

Rozalin bowed slightly. "I would like to watch."

Illyria grinned. "So... what happened last night?"

Inevera grinned. Her magic will agreed their mentality and cause then to see monsters. She nodded and started walking forward.

Rozalin ate her food and then waited patiently for Dusk.

"What I remember the most is the way you kissed my neck..." Illyria grinned shyly at him

Inevera is currently standing in front of two guild members, a sinister look on her face as they cower in fear.

Sam smiles. "I was wondering... are you doing anything later?"

Inevera turned and he wad able to see the darkness in her eyes. "I'm showing them their greatest fears. I am terror," she said, smiling evilly

Inevera released her grip of fear on them. "Go ahead," she said and walked over to him, her eyes back to their sparkling brown

Inevera breathed a sigh of relief before looking over his shoulder. Her eyes grew dark once more and four men scream in pain and fear.

Dusk walks into the training hall and grabs a long sword off the wall

Rain blushes deep red and looks away "same here"

"Behind you..." Inevera grins and the screams cut off, the men falling in the ground.

"I actually liked it," Illyria said, blushing brightly. "I wouldn't mind if you did that ever again..."

Rozalin watched. She had practiced with the swords when he was gone. She was mentaly making notes of what he could do better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back