• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fairy tail new generation

Dusk walks out of the guild hall "so let's see where this guy is" looks at job poster

Dusk "it ses he was last seen on galuna island, fun"

"Ice dragon secret art" moon muttered

-and in her hand materiallized a rainbow rose made up of eternity ice-

"There you go-

Renna takes the sword and it disappears. "Sorry about what happened. I'm not one to sit out a fight. Or take orders..."

Renna looked up at him sharply. "I've fought demons. I've defeated dark guilds. This is nothing," she insisted. "Trust me."

((Did everyone die? O.o ))

Renna nods. "Goodnight. And take Sapphire with you!" she calls ava closes her door. She walks to get room and puts the rose in a case. Beside it, she writes a note.

Dear Guild:

As requested, I am leaving. Do not tried following me. This mission is mine. I'm warning you this because not every mage in this guild can do this. I have protected you for too long. Forgive me. This is my mission. And mine alone. Goodbye.

- Renna Scarlet

P.S: Don't let Moon hurt himself. I'll come back eventually.

When that, Renna grabs her bag and looks around carefully. Not seeing anyone, she sneaks out of her window, racing silently across the streets to the docks.

((Boom. ))

((Is anyone on? I'm sorry of I pissed anyone off...))

(You didn't I'm not feeling good)

The next morning

Moon "Renna are you home?" -he opens the door and finds the note and screams-

"ERZA!!"

(It's my motion sickness for some reason it affecting me right now I'm not even moving (:'())

((Huh. Maybe it's the thought of moving? Like Natsu looking at a carriage?))

Erza: She's long gone by now. You won't find her unless she wishes to be found. I trained her myself.

Renna smiled into the wind, gripping the wooden trailing of the ship. Soon she will be free.

((Poor moon... the love of his life runs off for a mission...))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back