• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fairy tail new generation

"Yes. Love. When did you fall in love with me? I disbanded once in search of my brother. Joined again. I'm nothing but cold," she said, looking him straight in his eyes.

Renna stared at him, eyes wide. She opens her mouth and closes it. She had no words. Nothing surprises her. Ever. But this one time, someone got her.

Renna takes a step back. "Uh... Moon, why didn't you tell me? And when I first left the guild?"

Renna sighed and started pacing, her hands knotted into her long purple hair. "I don't know how to react to this," she said, staring at him with shock and something else in her eyes. She needed another lie. She needed to find a way to stop her racing heart from racing. She needed her family.

Moon "react how you want to but I'm guessing you need time so I'm going to get food but don't you dare leave without me"

Renna nodded, planning her escape. "Okay. See you in a bit," she said, walking back into her house, closing her door behind her.

Renna races to her room, grabbing her communication Crystal. "Grandmother... the operation... It's being detoured... there is a situation I must handle first..."

Erza: Gotcha. Meaning he must've told you? Don't act too surprised. The whole guild can see it. Do what you must.

((Is anyone on? O.o ))

Renna ends the call and walks to the door. Her aura one of calm. She opens it wide for Moon. "Come in," she said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back