• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fairy tail new generation

(Yep and idk maybe?)

Moon "how long with she be until she returns?" -saddens in his voice-

Moon " nothing any way send a bird my way when she's back I'm gone" -and with that he rips off his fairy tattoo gasping slightly, freezing the wound, then walking out-

Star "well that was Dramatic "

Erza: Last I heard, she was looking for my husband and her father. It's what she wanted. To bring the family together again. She lost her brother and we lost her. She wouldn't stop training. She would disappear for months. She's a lot like me...

Renna grinned and walked around the village. This is where her first clue of her family being able to join together. This is the place where she can destroy the dark guilds inhabiting to save her father. Her grandfather is rumored to live here too. Last she remembers, both went on a mission and never came back...

Erza: *nods* Age also leaves Rui destroy dark guilds and slay demons. Like I said, a lot like me when I was younger.

((I know. She's just going to destroy this dark guilds, rescue her family, leave the islands, and return home. Is Sapphire gone too?))

(No moon wouldn't let her come just to lazy to say so)

Star "I wonder if she should meet my grandpa?)

Erza: Who's your grandfather? I swear if it's Jellal... I'm teaRing into his hide...

Renna grins as she takes down more dark guild members. Hearing their pathetic screams made her want to fight. Woman are scary when they're pissed.

"WHERE ARE THEY?!" she roars, holding a man by his throat. He points to the direction and she chucks him out the window. A cruel woman she is. Surrounded by death. But in truth, this is too easy for her liking.

Erza: That boy is going to worm his way into her heart and be scared of what lies in those black depths...

Dusk "you know I'm not really in the mood for doom and destruction right now, I'm in the mood to drink."

Erza: *nods* It's been a while since I've seen Zeref. Did he and Mavis is have a kid? And my husband and son in law have been missing for five years. My daughter died last year. I'm really all she has.

Renna grinned as she saw the coward in front of her flee. She sends a troop of swords after him, killing him. Soon, she walks around, whistling a strange tune.

Star "I believe so I haven't meet my grandma she died before I was born and dusk then go drink you drunk"

Erza: I know where Renna is. Find her. She needs to come home. *whispers locations in Sapphire's ear.*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back