Fairy Tail: A New Beginning

@Mintsong

@MythsAreRealLoveGem

@kirito1337

@Infinities Lover

Hey everybody! If you like this roleplay, please write a short review for us in the 'Reviews' tab up above. Just click on the tab and take a look at the information box to the right, where you can place a number of stars depending on your opinion of this roleplay.

If we past 7 votes, we'll beat the old roleplay on the top charts! Let's do it guys! 
Hi and welcome back @GreenMoss

Last edited by a moderator:
If your talking about the dragon thing I really can't wait to see what's up next cause if the dragon really does show up I'm going to have a ton of fun posting as shin.

Ugh, I'm forcing myself to not to time skip everything for Isanna x3

OH MY GOD @Lexielai I DID IT! x3

I FINALLY FINISHED ISANNA'S POST! THEN IT ALMOST GOT LOST BECAUSE THE BROWSER DID A STUPID REFRESH ON ME AND IF IT WASN'T FOR THE SECOND TAB I HAD UP, I WOULD'VE LOST THE WHOLE THING!

/takes a deep breath

BUT I DID IT! Finished, edited, AND POSTED!

/passes out from lack of air

Will later type up a quick response for Alyssa after making brownies

Do not 'lol' me! x3

I finished typing it all up, and edited some of it, THEN IT REFRESHED ON ME! I was so scared and mad and pissed and and and and and....OH GOD I WAS SO SCARED!

Click 'save draft' a lot or keep a copy in another program, such as Microsoft word. Or be like me and just write it in word ;)

<--- Speaks from experience

No! I did! I watched every time as it said 'Draft Saved' in the corner! But when it came back the only thing there was the divider with Isanna's name!

Though thankfully it had all been saved in another tab that I had opened later.

But that's happened to me before too! Though I never lost something as important as that post!

Yeah same! I was under the assumption that they were doing some updates or something again. Which they should stop unless necessary x3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back