Fairy Tail: A New Beginning

I'm guessing.

With Blur gone, what do you want to do Refaulted? I'm guessing just go over to the Sheriff station then?

Waitttt!

I haven't posted yet! x3

Let me post for Alyssa first! lol 
I'm figuring he'll just be in the 'background' lol

Alyssa can make decisions for Lamia now x3

Beautiful post Infi! -- I swear everyone is getting better :five:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tell those Fairytail wizards get their butts to the Sheriff's house!

@Mintsong

Geis. I don't even know what to say to you and your murder train -.-

Well, Isanna is going to be a bit late in regards to FT x3

Cause she's meeting up with Sora. lol

But thank you Kin! I'm glad you think so, I worked hard and forced myself not to be weak and use time skip over and over again x3

:five: This will sound cheesy but:

I hope from the bottom of my heart, everyone becomes a better writer after leaving this role-play..

CHEESY OR NOT I SUPPORT YOUR HOPE!

x3 
lol THERE! BOTH CHARACTERS POSTED FOR! :D

Now I want some chocolate...I think I have some chocolate covered pretzels.... 
@Saul

Psst! Psst!

Isanna, the Ice Dragon Slayer, is from FT too ya know! x3

@Kinesthetics with the Celestial Spirits and Gold Keys, are we keeping them as only one Gold Key in existence? Cause Alyssa has a few... lol

lol

With the Gold Keys! With the canon ones. Are there only ONE key for a Zodiac key. Like Leo the Lion's Gold Key. Are there multiple keys for Leo or are we sticking to just the one key?

That's what I mean.

Ah, yes. There's only one key for each Zodiac in existence; however, if a key is ever lost, it will eventually regenerate and appear in whatever special location to be picked up again after a few years.

Okay THAT'S what I wanted to know!

Cause I was wondering if another Celestial Mage came up and we were keeping track of who has what Zodiac keys.

So far, there's only one other Celestial Spirit Mage, Vaiya. She only has one key, which is part of the *for now* restricted Oriental Zodiac, so there isn't a conflict.

Alright, I was just wondering. That way if it did happen, there would be no future conflict at all x3

Alright. Glad to clear that up. Don;t want to make a huge mistake like that again, so I'll go over the information in the overview again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back