Fairy Tail: A New Beginning

Kinesthetics said:
Aw. We'll try to make it as easy as possib for you.
@The Gil

Nuh uh. Look at Blur's Post. Which team looks nice to you? But...ask Blur first since he made em' *nods*
Know what? I'll make my own group to protect the city inhabitants while you guys go on attacking the Pokemon guys

@Saul just reading through the rp but, I noticed one flaw in your post from tuesday, fairy tail has four people with them, Kono, Ajax, Shin, and Lewai

Sorry to everyone i missed, i obviously had a ton of trouble with my post lol i totally failed. I shall add you guys if you wish, just tell me

@Nekoni Looks good, but you seem to have encountered with some errors while formatting it. There's a lot of strange spaces.

Otherwise, the pictures are adorable--great job. We'll be opening the Oriental Zodiac once I finish writing them all(on Dragon right now), but they will be obtained through the plot, rather than by character sheet.

BLUR said:
Sorry to everyone i missed, i obviously had a ton of trouble with my post lol i totally failed. I shall add you guys if you wish, just tell me
Maybe we could really do that thing, where the groups stay like your character forgot about us and the rest stays to defend the city inhabitants while y'all go on your quest

@Lexielai Thank you very much! When I was translating it everything got weird, so let me fix any complications. I'll be looking forward to seeing your creations ^u^

>o< Yay!! So excited! The reoccuring maintenance was a hassle...had to retype the whole thing at least 3 times T^T. So Kine, is the two magicks I have chosen approved? 
*u* Thankie Arch

Verhiron said:
Where can i find the teams?
@Kinesthetics
In the IC, page 14, my post, in purple 

[QUOTE="The Gil]Maybe we could really do that thing, where the groups stay like your character forgot about us and the rest stays to defend the city inhabitants while y'all go on your quest

[/QUOTE]
If you want, but i can put you in just as easily. Whichever you prefer

BLUR said:
In the IC, page 14, my post, in purple 

If you want, but i can put you in just as easily. Whichever you prefer
Maybe we could discuss with the other guys who weren't included, 'cause I don't know for sure

Users who are viewing this thread

Back