Fairy Tail: A New Beginning

Can you PLEASE just have a little more patience, Arch. I'm waiting to post for Jacob and Dusty as soon as Infi, Saul, and Traceless post. So, sorry to inform you, you'll have to wait a little bit longer.

Which I understand, Saul. I'm in no rush to progress the roleplay. I'm fine with waiting for everybody. I'm not trying to hurry anybody to post.

@Traceless I will post tomorrow that Lewai should be in Kono's group (as he left all the other fairy tail wizards at the beginning to go to the station and he has no one to operate an orb)

yeah i live in England too, it get hard keeping up with everyone on here when they post late but i guess you get used to it huh

@Saul

:o I'm glad you asked. The mages have gathered and RYOS divided them up into teams to find the Elite 4 (3 Now since 1 is gone.)

@Kinesthetics About to show up somewhere as soon as I read through the wall that I missed while I was working.... I'm being overworked....

kirito1337 said:
@Kinesthetics About to show up somewhere as soon as I read through the wall that I missed while I was working.... I'm being overworked....
Aw. We'll try to make it as easy as possib for you.

@The Gil

Nuh uh. Look at Blur's Post. Which team looks nice to you? But...ask Blur first since he made em' *nods*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back