Fairy Tail: A New Beginning

tabs suck... i made a guide of post, separated by pages... now i have to change it T-T 

Unyielding said:
tabs suck... i made a guide of post, separated by pages... now i have to change it T-T
noo

Kitty i like your old sig better... it was so poetic

Poetic justice... put it in a song

I've got Lewai, Dusty, Vaiya/Tora (Ryos will count them as two since he doesn't realize Tora's a spirit), Drake, Novus, and Rei 
Inside are Kono, Ryos, Alyssa, and Jacob, meaning 10 mages total

Does anyone want to team with a specific person? I don't want to just assign you guys teams. 
Not really my place to do that without consent lol

BLUR said:
I've got Lewai, Dusty, Vaiya/Tora (Ryos will count them as two since he doesn't realize Tora's a spirit), Drake, Novus, and Rei 
Inside are Kono, Ryos, Alyssa, and Jacob, meaning 10 mages total
no rei, drake, Novus (if not just at the front door) are inside. Rei was about to fight kono, Ryos, and everyone else before Novus stopped her.

Oh really? Shit how did i miss that. Okay, time to redo my post lol. Teams are gonna be assigned at random through a drawing from my hat!

well you and Micheal are outside in dream land. You asked Rei if she could do you a favor. 

BLUR said:
Oh really? Shit how did i miss that. Okay, time to redo my post lol. Teams are gonna be assigned at random through a drawing from my hat!
ps. conflict is not settled... so you cant just say Rei on team one.. cause she still in berserk mode and thinks you guys are bad?

Ok, dw i'll have Ryos skip over her at first, since she's i chains right now, and then get right back to her. Is that okay with you or would you like me to do something else? Dont' hesitate to tell me lol I'm fine with switching up my post entirely

BLUR said:
Ok, dw i'll have Ryos skip over her at first, since she's i chains right now, and then get right back to her. Is that okay with you or would you like me to do something else? Dont' hesitate to tell me lol I'm fine with switching up my post entirely
what you think your character would do, meta gaming not allow lolz. If you want to help calm her down, that be great too xD , your as much an enemy as everyone else right now.

you can try to calm rei down...

what did you want to ask Rei anyway? i have a feeling i know what it was but i just want to know 
I feel like i messed up the rp... with my last post T-T sry...:unsure:

oh basically i was going to make my character join the fight and He was going put his hat on Rei's head so she could look after it for him ... but so much stuff is happening at once i can't keep up with it all xD

Verhiron said:
oh basically i was going to make my character join the fight and He was going put his hat on Rei's head so she could look after it for him ... but so much stuff is happening at once i can't keep up with it all xD
oh i was way off... i thought i peg you character... i was off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back