Fairy Tail: A New Beginning

out of curiosity how strong are those chains?

physically? not magically... im sure they are inf power level over 9000... well 4500 souly from my characters magic break down ability 
(or let me say this) if face where to go off, and the magic is completely removed how strong are the chains as normal chains

xD Like normal chains if you're talking physically. The more locks the harder to get out but if you break em' -- normal. Since magic doesn't affect ya right? T_T

Steel chains if that helps!

so rpnation spent like 5 hours yesterday and all that happened is that the tabs got messed up? -_- great

Alright team EarthWorm, it's time. I will post in the next hour, which will lead to us meeting up with the rest of the gang and beginning Operation: Save Pinnacle.

Im not immune to magic, it just has a weaker effect... If i was immune to magic.. i would be op.

Rei can break down magic energy, not physical objects. because the chains have a physical form, i have to treat it like the object its acting like... if you said rope then i would have her struggle alittle before cutting it with her sword.. but since you say steel... imma just struggle alot... maybe inch my way to Kono... like a worm... and bite him on his leg... because i am UNYIELDING >.> but i cannot break them.

Unyielding said:
Im not immune to magic, it just has a weaker effect... If i was immune to magic.. i would be op.
Rei can break down magic energy, not physical objects. because the chains have a physical form, i have to treat it like the object its acting like... if you said rope then i would have her struggle alittle before cutting it with her sword.. but since you say steel... imma just struggle alot... maybe inch my way to Kono... like a worm... and bite him on his leg... because i am UNYIELDING >.> but i cannot break them.
Lol. This i'd like to see.

Archdemon said:
Somebody help me I need some help on what to say to Rei!
you can say calm down...

but really... the people talking should be kono... and team earthworm... since they know what happen..

Traceless said:
*shudders* That woman scares me. I'll just.. Stay unconscious for a little while longer. >.>
*pokes trace with more sticks...* wake up... i gave you magic power... now LIVE 

Nekoni said:
naananana Good morning everyone ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
god morning kitty

Users who are viewing this thread

Back