Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Metaphysics said:
What can we do. Any ideas?
Nope. I don't know if I want to bring Haruhi back yet since it'll be for such a short time. Plus it'd be weird for them to recover so soon. Then again, it has been 4 hours. But I could if you want to.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kayzo said:
Nope. I don't know if I want to bring Haruhi back yet since it'll be for such a short time. Plus it'd be weird for them to recover so soon. Then again, it has been 4 hours. But I could if you want to.
Yeah it's still too early. It's not even past midnight yet.

No idea where Sora will be, I left that up to Huor for when he posts. ~

Sorry I didn't post for Lyra yet but I'll post her being there.

( just read your pm c: )

@LeSoraAmari

Last edited by a moderator:
@Kayzo

How should I react to Lloyd! I can't screw this up loollll. Should I be silent, scream her head off, cry more?

I dunno. The pressure! Too intense!

Zuka said:
@Kayzo
How should I react to Lloyd! I can't screw this up loollll. Should I be silent, scream her head off, cry more?

I dunno. The pressure! Too intense!
Flail and hug him, proceed to cry. etc.

Mitchs98 said:
Flail and hug him, proceed to cry. etc.
Why didn't I think of that? If I hug him and cry then he can't escape because then she will flip and destroy a town...

*Rubs hands* Excellent...

Zuka said:
Why didn't I think of that? If I hug him and cry then he can't escape because then she will flip and destroy a town...
*Rubs hands* Excellent...
hzaJ4Hn.png

Mitchs98 said:
True on both accounts d:
Besides she is attuned to wild animals and animals don't kiss, they more nuzzle and rub bodies and stuff...

I'll post midday on my lunch break. That'll give me 5hrs to think of a response

Zuka said:
Besides she is attuned to wild animals and animals don't kiss, they more nuzzle and rub bodies and stuff...
I'll post midday on my lunch break. That'll give me 5hrs to think of a response
Noice.

Also off topic but apparently putting the link to this in my siggy was a good idea for new people d:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back