Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
HuorSpinks said:
I'm on my way home from work now, so I won't be able to post. Whoever wants to end this can just do so. If not, Lloyd would. I'd like to move on to the next arc soon as well.
You know he does have to talk to her, eventually. :P

Also IC Chris x Kelica are tight.

I just do the senpai thing for the ooc lols.

Metaphysics said:
MFW you realize Gilad's Gravity + Raa's construction is OP.
Also Gilad is allowed to be OP, he's a Guild Master and Wizard Saint and been practicing magic for almost half a century

Zuka said:
Also Gilad is allowed to be OP, he's a Guild Master and Wizard Saint and been practicing magic for almost half a century
Saying half a century makes him sound sooooo much older then saying his age in numerical form. Lmao.

LeSoraAmari said:
Even my characters are feeling the pain of your awful puns :'(
O , really? Then I'd better step up my game. You know a clot of people enjoy puns. They're the heart of a humorous personality. They're the vessels of my humor. It helps relieve the pressure a person feels.

Metaphysics said:
O , really? Then I'd better step up my game. You know a clot of people enjoy puns. They're the heart of a humorous personality. They're the vessels of my humor. It helps relieve the pressure a person feels.
And are the vessels of ones agony.

Zuka said:
You know he does have to talk to her, eventually. :P
Also IC Chris x Kelica are tight.

I just do the senpai thing for the ooc lols.
Heh, now that guilt's come into play, he'd definately look for her.

I'm not joking though xD I really want to see Gilad dealing with being a sempai to girls of questionable age.

Wanna interact? *Scoots off to make chicken in tomato based soup*

HuorSpinks said:
Heh, now that guilt's come into play, he'd definately look for her.
I'm not joking though xD I really want to see Gilad dealing with being a sempai to girls of questionable age.

And so I have liberated you from the Hell that is the never-ending festival. May we finally take our first steps forward and once more enjoy the wonders of plot progression.

Colt556 said:
And so I have liberated you from the Hell that is the never-ending festival. May we finally take our first steps forward and once more enjoy the wonders of plot progression.
Thank you. Hell has now been killed and we can move on.

Colt556 said:
Gilad's scary...

I wonder how Eric will survive under his rule :P

Colt556 said:
LeSoraAmari said:
Thank you. Hell has now been killed and we can move on.
Not done. There's still the float posts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back