Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Zuka said:
Kelica can talk to animals, even if I don't do it right now I can make that a thing later.
I will do that.

Angry Grey Alpha Wolf in pink hot pants....

Everyone can talk to animals...

Can she understand them?

LeSoraAmari said:
What do you plan to do?
Just like how everything in real life can be explained with science, so too can everything in Fairy Tail be explained with magic. It aint like the animals are coming of their own free will, they're just mindless animals after all. Kelica's basically using magic to enthrall them and bind them to her will, essentially she's mind controlling them. Negate the magic being used to mind control the animals and they scatter because their self preservation instincts kick in.

Zuka said:
I kind of want to see Lloyd fire an arrow to restrain her, but I'm equally happy to see Gilad gravity her :)
Honestly would he though? I can't see him caring much honestly, she isn't sabertooth and it's not his Guild Hall.
He wouldn't get involved if the drama was contained to Kelica and those willing to put up with her. However, as gruff as he may be, he's still a light guild master and isn't about to let some teenage girl's angsty phase harm an entire city.

Metaphysics said:
Everyone can talk to animals...
Can she understand them?
Yes. Creatures and plants basically speak English to her in her head. And likewise they can listen and understand her words as well

Colt556 said:
Just like how everything in real life can be explained with science, so too can everything in Fairy Tail be explained with magic. It aint like the animals are coming of their own free will, they're just mindless animals after all. Kelica's basically using magic to enthrall them and bind them to her will, essentially she's mind controlling them. Negate the magic being used to mind control the animals and they scatter because their self preservation instincts kick in.
He wouldn't get involved if the drama was contained to Kelica and those willing to put up with her. However, as gruff as he may be, he's still a light guild master and isn't about to let some teenage girl's angsty phase harm an entire city.
That makes so much sense, actually :0

Colt556 said:
Pretty much this.

Look at you go!

Clever boy :)

LeSoraAmari said:
You must.
Plus I want a Millie/Maya unison raid because they're best friends now so if they can help with Witch Kelica this is good.
Millie and Valken will never be a unison raid because Valken wouldn't be able look at anything other then those mesmorizing bewbs of hers.

Millie: Valken hit em!

Valken: Ugh...

Millie: The enemy!!! Hit the enemy!

Valken: Oh...right...so...we gun fuc later? *grins*

Millie: *blush* not in public!

@Kayzo

Zuka said:
I secretly do to xD
Valken X Kelica

Valken: *looks guilty af*

Kelica: What's wrong honey?

Valken: I drank your blood last night...

Kelica: But I've got no punctures on me...

Valken: ...

Kelica: But I did spill tomato juice on myself earlier.

Valken: *very relieved*

Last edited by a moderator:
Metaphysics said:
Valken X Kelica
Valken: *looks guilty af*

Kelica: What's wrong honey?

Valken: I drank your blood last night...

Kelica: But I've got no punctures on me...

Valken: ...

Um KelicaxValken aren't a thing, they are both my characters o_o

Also he's a perv but he ain't that dirty xD

I'm on my way home from work now, so I won't be able to post. Whoever wants to end this can just do so. If not, Lloyd would. I'd like to move on to the next arc soon as well.

HuorSpinks said:
I'm on my way home from work now, so I won't be able to post. Whoever wants to end this can just do so. If not, Lloyd would. I'd like to move on to the next arc soon as well.
I vote for Gilad! @Colt556 He's the quickest to negate a situation.

Zuka said:
I can't be the only person to want to see the Guild Master's powers more often D:
Would be nice. I mean Gilad's got half a dozen different types of magic he can use but thus far everything's been able to be resolved just using magic negation and gravity control rofl.

Colt556 said:
Would be nice. I mean Gilad's got half a dozen different types of magic he can use but thus far everything's been able to be resolved just using magic negation and gravity control rofl.
You should mix it up then, just because you can. Though I won't object to seeing his normal ways of handling it just so we can move on! ( I appreciate the good character development though, don't get me wrong! )

Colt556 said:
MFW you realize Gilad's Gravity + Raa's construction is OP.

@Zuka time for blood humor.

What's Dracula's favorite brand of ketchup? Bel Monte

Just B Positive, don't B Negative.

I Cell-dom joke about things.

T'was all in vein.

Kyuubey said:
You should mix it up then, just because you can. Though I won't object to seeing his normal ways of handling it just so we can move on! ( I appreciate the good character development though, don't get me wrong! )
Gotta stay true to the character and Gravity control and Magic negation are Gilad's bread and butter. Gotta be efficient when dealing with people after all. The other schools of magic are mostly there just so I can pull various types of magic out of my ass should the need arise.

But since it seems most people are for it I'll throw up a post some time before I go to bed.

Metaphysics said:
@Zuka time for blood humor.
What's Dracula's favorite brand of ketchup? Bel Monte

Just B Positive, don't B Negative.

I Cell-dom joke about things.

T'was all in vein.
No please. The puns are so bad they hurt ;0

Colt556 said:
Gotta stay true to the character and Gravity control and Magic negation are Gilad's bread and butter. Gotta be efficient when dealing with people after all. The other schools of magic are mostly there just so I can pull various types of magic out of my ass should the need arise.
But since it seems most people are for it I'll throw up a post some time before I go to bed.
Haha fair enough. Hopefully we will eventually get to see some of his other magic in action at some point in time, that'd be awesome and interesting. I enjoy the two he utilizes the most though, they're a deadly combo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back