Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
LeSoraAmari said:
;)
Stop I'm innocent *cries for senpai*
Tbh yaoi is generally cringe-worthy asf so I regret what I said.

I mean, I have nothing against it if that's someones thing but..still cringe-worthy d:

HuorSpinks said:
That... was seriously dramatic 0.o
BOW BEFORE MY FEELS

BOW BEFORE THEM SENPAI

NOW YOU HAVE TO NOTICE ME

lol.

Think of it this way. Kelica hears hundreds if not thousands of voices daily. Always chittering, mostly happy.

Now imagine those voices screaming, wailing in agony, being burned alive, dying, in fear.

That's what Kelica felt at Malnia.

She's attuned to emotions, and she basically has PTSD.

Wouldn't you?

The dragon is dead and she still hurts. So she blames the next closest thing that she thinks failed the forest.

Lloyd.

Ok so my ship will probably never happen, I just joke for funnsies. But her character development is real.

LeSoraAmari said:
It's because you're eager to see the 'Millie in a lingerie' scene that I have so wonderfully unlocked for Valken~ yayyyy
I'm already pondering the facial expression to give him.

Super dirty perv grin?

Full beetroot red cheeks?

Side glance?

Thumbs up?

Wolf whistle?

Probably a combo of all of them xD

@HuorSpinks @Colt556 @Mitchs98

Alright. So Kelica has cracked, she is currently running to the backdoor to escape but hasn't left the Guild Hall yet. Hundreds of birds are surrounding the guild hall, wild animals are conregating on the outskirts of town, ready to move in at any time.

Pretty much Kelica will not be able to hear anyone as she is hearing thousands of voices in her head.

And if she leaves the building it'll be a Wild Animal tsunami as they rush the town to get to her, breaking and killing everything in their wake.

So pretty much someone is going to have to prevent her leaving the Building, or several people, and once she is restrained then maybe Chris or Lloyd can talk to calm her down.

:3 Who wants in?

@Kyuubey @LeSoraAmari

Also if Lyra and Hibiki are heading back to the Guild Hall they are going to see all the Birds basically covering the hall and the omnious sounds of wild animals howling just outta town.

If you wanted to include it in your post :P

Zuka said:
@HuorSpinks @Colt556 @Mitchs98
Alright. So Kelica has cracked, she is currently running to the backdoor to escape but hasn't left the Guild Hall yet. Hundreds of birds are surrounding the guild hall, wild animals are conregating on the outskirts of town, ready to move in at any time.

Pretty much Kelica will not be able to hear anyone as she is hearing thousands of voices in her head.

And if she leaves the building it'll be a Wild Animal tsunami as they rush the town to get to her, breaking and killing everything in their wake.

So pretty much someone is going to have to prevent her leaving the Building, or several people, and once she is restrained then maybe Chris or Lloyd can talk to calm her down.

:3 Who wants in?
Or just kill every single animal in sight.... Huehuehue

No pls.

Zuka said:
@Kyuubey @LeSoraAmari
Also if Lyra and Hibiki are heading back to the Guild Hall they are going to see all the Birds basically covering the hall and the omnious sounds of wild animals howling just outta town.

If you wanted to include it in your post :P
M'yes, I'll edit it into my post when I can, or just add it into my next post.

LeSoraAmari said:
Or just kill every single animal in sight.... Huehuehue
No pls.

M'yes, I'll edit it into my post when I can, or just add it into my next post.
Oh don't edit it, but yeah, I figured if you wanted to be included.

Also killing the birds is not going to help. :) Baka.

Zuka said:
Oh don't edit it, but yeah, I figured if you wanted to be included.
Also killing the birds is not going to help. :) Baka.
I meant all of the animals silly ;0

But no, would Kelica actually physically attack anyone? Or is she just going to let the beasties do the work? xD

B

LeSoraAmari said:
I meant all of the animals silly ;0
But no, would Kelica actually physically attack anyone? Or is she just going to let the beasties do the work? xD
Beasties. She has no offense. She is basically a Druid or Summoner? Uses creatures/plants for her bidding

Colt556 said:
This whole Kelica drama would be really easy to fix, just not sure if I should or not.
I kind of want to see Lloyd fire an arrow to restrain her, but I'm equally happy to see Gilad gravity her :)

Honestly would he though? I can't see him caring much honestly, she isn't sabertooth and it's not his Guild Hall.

Zuka said:
B
Beasties. She has no offense. She is basically a Druid or Summoner? Uses creatures/plants for her bidding
I think Maya and Millie are nearly done in the shop as well, so if need be I'm sure they'll get involved too. Especially if there are other Lamia Scale members in the FT Guild Hall. And with her maternal feelings towards the guild, even Lloyd in fact, if they were in danger in any way she'd get involved no matter what.

However, buying the pretty clothes is more important right now unless you make it so that wolfs or something tear into the shop and 'bonus points' snatch the lingerie out of Mayas telekinetic grasps :0

Bonus points if the wolf then puts it on.

Last edited by a moderator:
LeSoraAmari said:
I think Maya and Millie are nearly done in the shop as well, so if need be I'm sure they'll get involved too. Especially if there are other Lamia Scale members in the FT Guild Hall. And with her maternal feelings towards the guild, even Lloyd in fact, if they were in danger in any way she'd get involved no matter what.
However, buying the pretty clothes is more important right now unless you make it so that wolfs or something tear into the shop and snatch the lingerie out of Mayas telekinetic grasps :0

Bonus points if the wolf then puts it on.
Kelica can talk to animals, even if I don't do it right now I can make that a thing later.

I will do that.

Angry Grey Alpha Wolf in pink hot pants....

Zuka said:
Kelica can talk to animals, even if I don't do it right now I can make that a thing later.
I will do that.

Angry Grey Alpha Wolf in pink hot pants....

You must.

Plus I want a Millie/Maya unison raid because they're best friends now so if they can help with Witch Kelica this is good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back