Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
LOL!! Rbs go get your butt on our 1x1 xD return the pair back to the apartment so they can continue their smooches xD (^U^)

@Britt-21 @rbshinichi

Oh man...

I just had this idea of Valken casually leaning against a door, holding it closed with well placed criss-cross daggers and a grin on his face as he talks through the door.

"Alright! I'm not letting either of you out till I hear that girl scream for more... and Don't think about cheating, I can meld into the wall and check up on you..."

Closes his eyes and chuckles. "Afterall, it WAS the Fairytail Guild Master's wishes...Hell if I know why Ophelia wants me to guard you to get the job done....and I ain't got all day sooo... chop chop!"

@Salt Lord

Zuka said:
@Britt-21 @rbshinichi
Oh man...

I just had this idea of Valken casually leaning against a door, holding it closed with well placed criss-cross daggers and a grin on his face as he talks through the door.

"Alright! I'm not letting either of you out till I hear that girl scream for more... and Don't think about cheating, I can meld into the wall and check up on you..."

Closes his eyes and chuckles. "Afterall, it WAS the Fairytail Guild Master's wishes...Hell if I know why Ophelia wants me to guard you to get the job done....and I ain't got all day sooo... chop chop!"

@Salt Lord
Are you.... why?

Zuka said:
@Britt-21 @rbshinichi
Oh man...

@Salt Lord
valken that manipulating BISTORD

Zuka said:
@Britt-21 @rbshinichi
Oh man...

@Salt Lord
Hehehe. The sucky sucky thing from last night popped up in my head.

Kazehana said:
Are you.... why?
9ue2C8pMvdCCXjf2ORHgNnDBshhh_7W58bqm5PQdDNctT--97SNcb-Hb48DKM5vzgGhL10U6r9uSnyiVu3SAnBD3B6IKx__lmvRbByXhQDMYcDT9I6gEi1BX3v_-Xmpn0voJInjG6vh3nxkWz1DEbk2F3EZwSw=w480-h270-nc

Zuka said:
I watched this. With my own eyes. The ones in my head. That detect light at different wavelengths and send them into my brain. That are processed for understanding. That makes me wish I was blind.

Kazehana said:
I watched this. With my own eyes. The ones in my head. That detect light at different wavelengths and send them into my brain. That are processed for understanding. That makes me wish I was blind.
That is one of the best anime gifs on the internet... How dare you wish to be blind!

[QUOTE="Britt-21]LOL!! Rbs go get your butt on our 1x1 xD return the pair back to the apartment so they can continue their smooches xD (^U^)

[/QUOTE]
lol it's your turn my dear. haha

[QUOTE="The Dinkster]That is one of the best anime gifs on the internet... How dare you wish to be blind!

[/QUOTE]
disney-raven-thats-so-raven-ya-nasty-Favim.com-331926.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back