Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Metaphysics said:
I have put the female picture in the spoiler long ago.
That looks like a guy tbh

Also, uhm, not to be that person, but I just glanced over the CS, and does he have to like limitations?

He has phase manipulation, thermal manipulation, density manipulation, gravity manipulation, and quite a few instakills in there

I wouldn't really bring this up, but a lot of those seem new since the last time I glanced at it tbh

Metaphysics said:
I have put the female picture in the spoiler long ago.
Kazehana said:
Also, uhm, not to be that person, but I just glanced over the CS, and does he have to like limitations?

He has phase manipulation, thermal manipulation, density manipulation, gravity manipulation, and quite a few instakills in there

I wouldn't really bring this up, but a lot of those seem new since the last time I glanced at it tbh
Yeah. It's pretty androgynous

Kazehana said:

Gravity what now

Valken knows thinks he can take on 2 fully fledged women. :P

He is multidexious from the dagger work hehe.

Fast and furious with his hands... xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Metaphysics said:
Gravity what now
Metaphysics said:
Dark Matter: Gravity Well: Places a gravity well in chosen area. Anything near it but her gets pulled into the center. The strength of gravity is roughly 20% stronger than normal gravity.
Metaphysics said:
Dark Matter: Event Horizon: By combining Gravity Well and Photon Armory she is able to distort space away from her.
Metaphysics said:
Dark Matter: Duos Magestus Nebula: Easily her most powerful spell, it allows her to freely conjure Starfire and alter gravity to her whim. While on, stars orbit her rapidly, forming a rotating defense that quickly disperses force and energy. Anyone hit by the stars is burned.
So basically, most of this dark matter stuff that you tagged onto him/her/whatever for some reason

Zuka said:
sera IS bi :P girls a 3rd wheel atm, I still say SerMilken could be a thing xD
It could legit be a thing, yes, yes it could.

rbshinichi said:
Sexy time sounds.. Oh yeah! :D
:^)

Zuka said:
Valken knows thinks he can take on 2 fully fledged women. :P
He is multidexious from the dagger work hehe.

Fast and furious with his hands... xD
2fast4me

[QUOTE="Britt-21]LOL!

[/QUOTE]
Make it happen. DO ET.

Metaphysics said:
Locked and he's actively avoiding to use them.
Where does it say locked? And I'm pretty sure "oh no he wouldn't use them" has never worked in an rp tbh

But this is for @Mitchs98 to look into, sooo... Mitch. Did you approve of this current set of powers? That's all I want to know

Users who are viewing this thread

Back