Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kazehana said:
Where does it say locked? And I'm pretty sure "oh no he wouldn't use them" has ever worked in an rp tbh
But this is for @Mitchs98 to look into, sooo... Mitch. Did you approve of this current set of powers? That's all I want to know
Wait. What?

[QUOTE="Britt-21]But lavender believes in marriage first.. xD

[/QUOTE]
Chris x Kelica wedding cancelled next arc because reasons lloydmizukigiladrompathon

So Mika/Lavender wedding it is! yayyyy!

Kazehana said:
Where does it say locked? And I'm pretty sure "oh no he wouldn't use them" has never worked in an rp tbh
But this is for @Mitchs98 to look into, sooo... Mitch. Did you approve of this current set of powers? That's all I want to know
Yep. Discussedt length in a Pm.

Kazehana said:
Did you approve of these powers of Raa? Like the dark matter stuff, the weirdly conspicuous instakills, and the gravity stuff?
I..did not. Whatsoever.

Metaphysics said:
Yep. Discussedt length in a Pm.
No you didn't. Not at all. You vaugely said 'I'm adding things he can already do', then I forgot to check your sheet, and you never answered me as to what they actually were. I told you to tell me before adding them, and you didn't.

Zuka said:
Chris x Kelica wedding cancelled next arc because reasons lloydmizukigiladrompathon

So Mika/Lavender wedding it is! yayyyy!
Because Mizuki is gonna steal her.

@Metaphysics The only thing I approved was the dark matter things, which weren't edited. The instakill moves I would never even consider allowing, to anyone, ever.

Zuka said:
@Britt-21 @rbshinichi
Alright, sucker up Mika you need to propose and we get a wedding next arc. We're in autumn?

Right @Mitchs98 Spring wedding and spring effected Kelica arc :P
And in her excitement, the thrilled Zuka completely forgot that the next arc was a time of destruction and ungood things

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]And in her excitement, the thrilled Zuka completely forgot that the next arc was a time of destruction and ungood things

[/QUOTE]
There is always time for destruction later!! THERE ARE BABIES TO BE HAD

Zuka said:
There is always time for destruction later!! THERE ARE BABIES TO BE HAD
But there are also mages to be torn apart

I'd much rather have things taken out of the world than pulled in, tyvm

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]But there are also mages to be torn apart
I'd much rather have things taken out of the world than pulled in, tyvm

[/QUOTE]
Ahh, why not both? Keep the equalibrium going xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back