Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
LeSoraAmari said:
Why would the magic council be corrupted? HMMMMMMMM
Because He who controls the Magic Council controls Fiore.... Even the light guilds would not dare step past the Magic Council. A few strategic high end mages in place, some good suggestions....bingo

Kyuubey said:
>stares down at iPhone 6S+ and quickly scrambles under the covers with it
*glares*. Parents use iPhones too. I noped out of that and got a Samsung s5. I've only had to replace the cord once, and that was from the factory default cord I used up until a month ago(I've had the phone over a year d:). They've gone through three or four power cords each and a replacement phone. Hue.

Zuka said:
Because He who controls the Magic Council controls Fiore.... Even the light guilds would not dare step past the Magic Council. A few strategic high end mages in place, some good suggestions....bingo
You're understating that. The Magic Council doesn't manage light guilds just in Fiore. They manage every light guild on the entire continent.

WITHOUT TENSION NO ONE WILL BE ABLE TO BE HEROIC!

P.s. @HuorSpinks I think it would be an awesome ending if Lloyd and Valken duked it out, Master to pupil. Valken joined Lamia Scale as a child, now he is the forefront of the Western Invansion and Lloyd's hatred. Can you imagine that battle?! It'll be like Goku v Vegeta, beautiful :D

Zuka said:
Maya and Aria are seated members as well as Saints :o

I actually planned for Maya to leave Lamia Scale come the next arc and be solely focused on her duties to the council, but I'm not sure :0

Mitchs98 said:
My main issue with Valken being ebill is Millie and Valken ;-;...
She secretly is a pervert so she can be Queen of Fiore xD hows that Millie? @Kayzo

Last edited by a moderator:
Zuka said:
She secretly is a pervert so she can be Queen of Fiore xD hows that Millie? @Kayzo
Seems legit.

Rhodus said:
That was the one concern I had as well... Although the only ship I'm really invested in is LySora... So I'm biased as fuck
I'm thinking of changing my vote to no due to this tbh.

Speaking of ships i forgot to post for Ferra. e.e.

Mitchs98 said:
se·gue

ˈseɡwā,ˈ

verb

1. 1.
    (in music and film) move without interruption from one song, melody, or scene to another.
    "allowing one song to segue into the next"

noun

1. 1.
    an uninterrupted transition from one piece of music or film scene to another.

Basically just a transition linking one thing to another

Rhodus said:
se·gue
ˈseɡwā,ˈ

verb

1. 1.
    (in music and film) move without interruption from one song, melody, or scene to another.
    "allowing one song to segue into the next"

noun

1. 1.
    an uninterrupted transition from one piece of music or film scene to another.

Basically just a transition linking one thing to another
Oh. xD . I dont understand the relevance but k.

Mitchs98 said:
Oh. xD . I dont understand the relevance but k.
You connected shipping with your need to post for Ferra. I just didn't see the connection there, so I made a joke

Users who are viewing this thread

Back