Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kazehana said:
It still isn't as bad as Talon xD
Ya whatevs, haters gonna hate. And I do it cuz its fun. also im completely and utterly canadian and english is my first and only language...

!¡!¡

Talon said:
Ya whatevs, haters gonna hate. And I do it cuz its fun. also im completely and utterly canadian and english is my first and only language...
!¡!¡
I forgot to post for Ferra. Hnng..

Talon said:
!¡!¡
GET REKT @Kyuubey

...I noticed that bullshit at the end of the post, you sly, sly fox...

BWAHAHA!¡!¡ I WILL RULE THE WORLD WITH DORITOS AND MOUNTAIN DEW!¡!¡ SPOODERMAN AND SHRECK ARE MY MINIONS!¡!¡ BOW TO ME!¡!¡

dude... illuminati confirmed...

Salt Lord]GET REKT [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/25795-kyuubey/ said:
@Kyuubey[/URL]
...I noticed that bullshit at the end of the post, you sly, sly fox...
I told you he either did it because it was fun or because it wasn't his first language.

I think it's awesome that he does it.

>>>>>

Last edited by a moderator:
Kyuubey said:
I told you he either did it because it was fun or because it wasn't his first language.

Wow you hurt me so badly over the Internet. Good job. Kudos. Have a golden star. Have a cookie. Kidding, you don't get shit.
Aww! But I like cookies! D:

Salt Lord]Aww! But I like cookies! D: [/QUOTE] I only give cookies to people who deserve them. Like @Kayzo @The Dinkster [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24115-mitchs98/ said:
@Mitchs98[/URL]

Kyuubey said:

Wow you hurt me so badly over the Internet. Good job. Kudos. Have a golden star. Have a cookie. Kidding, you don't get shit.
Don't be so negative mang 0:

[QUOTE="The Dinkster]Yay! Danke Kyuu-Senpai! *Noms on cookie.* *Cris because it is virtual and not real* *Gets depression*

[/QUOTE]
I'd give you real ones if I could. This is the best I can do right now. ;~;

Kyuubey said:
Negative? If you think that's negative, I am amused. Just because I don't want to share my stars and cookies with Salt Lord doesn't mean I'm being negative.
Don't be so negative mang

Users who are viewing this thread

Back