Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="The Dinkster]Thank you for the thought! I do have real cookies so I can nom on them! :3

[/QUOTE]
Oh oh, what kind? :3

Kyuubey said:
I'll be negative if I want. If someone is going to sit there and go HUEHUEHUEHUE REKT like a typical meme'r then they will get no kind words. ;D
I don't need kind words from someone who takes offense from a typical memer!~

Kyuubey said:
I'll be negative if I want. If someone is going to sit there and go HUEHUEHUEHUE REKT like a typical meme'r then they will get no kind words. ;D
I'm a typical memer though. I am literally a meme 90% of the time d:

Kyuubey said:
I didn't take offense, love. I simply said you get no stars or cookies. If I took offense, I would pm you and talk to you about it.
As if I was getting stars and cookies to begin with. :)

I just think someone's a little bias against another someone due to previous experiences...

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]As if I was getting stars and cookies to begin with. :)
I just think someone's a little bias against another someone due to previous experiences...

[/QUOTE]
Who?

Nobody gets my stars to be honest. They are too pretty to part with.

Mitchs98 said:
Sucka pls.
This is true. You evil, evil person.
tumblr_m8x3f2kKfE1rvrpsa.gif

Kyuubey said:
I told you he either did it because it was fun or because it wasn't his first language.
I think it's awesome that he does it.

Wow you hurt me so badly over the Internet. Good job. Kudos. Have a golden star. Have a cookie. Kidding, you don't get shit.
hehe i know m amazing :D

Salt Lord]... touche [/QUOTE] That doesn't really answer the question. >_< [QUOTE=Mitchs98] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/25795-kyuubey/ said:
@Kyuubey[/URL] Question. How big is the bridge you live under d:
I live under the covers. Way more comfy!

Kyuubey said:
That doesn't really answer the question. >_<
I live under the covers. Way more comfy!
And it never will. > :D

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="The Dinkster]Eww League. Gross. Left that game for a reason. *Pukes a bit*

[/QUOTE]
O: Everyone has their games they like and don't like. Plus, seeing people get salty on league makes me laugh, so. ;D

Don't puke up the cookies!

Kyuubey said:
O: Everyone has their games they like and don't like. Plus, seeing people get salty on league makes me laugh, so. ;D
Don't puke up the cookies!
It isn't a bad game persay, I used to be pretty decent. It is the people and community.

And I didn't :P

Mitchs98 said:
Please tell me you understood I was referencing you being a huge troll.
Yes, Mitch, because trolls live under bridges. I, however, like to be warm and comfy under a blanket. xD I could be under a blanket.... under a bridge though.

Who knows! O:

>makes spoopy noises

Users who are viewing this thread

Back