Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kazehana said:
I'm just curious: how did you expect????? her to respond??? to that???????????
I agree. Tbh. She openly challenged her. I mean. You know. xD . She has to assert her dominance as Guild Master after all.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Salt Lord]You should see what Talon does with his exclamations points and question marks. D:

[/QUOTE]
I don't think English is his first language, if I'm being honest.

Kazehana said:
The excessive and misplaced ?'s were for emphasis of my disbelief
I stand by what I said.

Kyuubey said:
I don't think English is his first language, if I'm being honest.
I stand by what I said.
You might be surprised to hear that some people born speaking English are somehow a lot worse than people who weren't. :v

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]You might be surprised to hear that some people born speaking English are somehow a lot worse than people who weren't. :v

[/QUOTE]
This is so true it hurts

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]You might be surprised to hear that some people born speaking English are somehow a lot worse than people who weren't. :v

[/QUOTE]
Ikr

[/QUOTE]
No shit.

I am well aware of this.

Kazehana said:
It still isn't as bad as Talon xD
I beg to differ. I enjoy his enthusiasm.

Mitchs98 said:
Huehuehue. I like when people get my subtle things :3
large.gif

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Then I'd like to think you're well aware that English might be Talon's first language.

[/QUOTE]
And it also couldn't be.

If he enjoys doing his punctuation like that because it's part of his personality, I think that's great. I don't think it's a bad thing.

Kyuubey said:
And it also couldn't be.
If he enjoys doing his punctuation like that because it's part of his personality, I think that's great. I don't think it's a bad thing.
But.. but.... mine was just how I do it too D:

Kazehana said:
I really can't tell what emotion this is supposed to be I mean... She's crying, blushing, and has knitted her eyebrows all at once
Clearly someone stole her food and she's debating kicking their ass.

Also @Kyuubey this has nothing to do with you, but this all totally made me think of the best comeback:

You need to stop making up excuses to take shots at me like you're the damn US police force

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back