Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kazehana said:
Lmao good xD
Aww you're so good to me :3

Tbh I just listen to the full songs of anime intros because they tend to be really good :o
Heh. I try ^_^

Same! I have listened to so many my mom tells me to listen to different music and calls me a weeb(Nah, kidding on the weeb part :P )

[QUOTE="Jacob Berry]Heh. I try ^_^
Same! I have listened to so many my mom tells me to listen to different music and calls me a weeb(Nah, kidding on the weeb part :P )

[/QUOTE]
I just listen to it in the car because I don't listen to music in my spare time d:

Kazehana said:
I just listen to it in the car because I don't listen to music in my spare time d:
Luckily my fiancé embraces my total weeb self so he dances all goofy to my anime and kpop music that I listen to. He's wonderful. xD I'm slowly converting him. Slowly.

[QUOTE="Jacob Berry]I listen to music when I draw, read, go to school, take a shower and when I am bored xD

[/QUOTE]
Lol totally not me

[QUOTE="Jacob Berry]I leveled up, finally :D

[/QUOTE]
YAY good job bb!!

Kyuubey said:
Luckily my fiancé embraces my total weeb self so he dances all goofy to my anime and kpop music that I listen to. He's wonderful. xD I'm slowly converting him. Slowly.
That's literally the cutest thing ever.

Metaphysics said:
1461511753161.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back