Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kazehana said:
Isn't it just super trying to find clothes that are long but not wide? :D
I prefer shorts, skirts, and dresses. And leggings over jeans so it's not too bad in those departments. I gave up on most jeans because they're not comfy at all. D:

Kyuubey said:
I prefer shorts, skirts, and dresses. And leggings over jeans so it's not too bad in those departments. I gave up on most jeans because they're not comfy at all. D:
I've just given up tbh I ain't ever finding a closetfull of clothes at one time xD

[QUOTE="Jacob Berry]Heheheh. I see, I see. Seems I doing a good job, my special cottonweed :3

[/QUOTE]
Of course you are! I would expect nothing less!

Kazehana said:
I'm already dead on the inside so I couldn't care less if it kills me *shrugs*
Wow. That was dark. I apologize if what I said triggered pain and/or emotional distress. I will see myself out.

[QUOTE="Jacob Berry]True, true! I said I would be the best :3 *Offers you sugar water*

[/QUOTE]
*happily drinks* more affection for you!

I might be offline a while I have a band banquet to attend d:

I think I'm caught up here but I highly doubt I will be when I get back :o

I'm sorry but I find love live, especially boring. It's not the story, or the character (( even though I still don't get the appeal of school girls in skimpy outfits)). But the game play, maybe it's just me. But I've played way to many rhythm games that are more hand eye coordination intensive. Like cytus or Deemo. But then again that just my opinion

purplepanda288 said:
I'm sorry but I find love live, especially boring. It's not the story, or the character (( even though I still don't get the appeal of school girls in skimpy outfits)). But the game play, maybe it's just me. But I've played way to many rhythm games that are more hand eye coordination intensive. Like cytus or Deemo. But then again that just my opinion
Lmao I'm the opposite

All about the cute gimmick and not about the story :o

[QUOTE="Jacob Berry]All about the music and story for meh :3

[/QUOTE]
I strangely love j-pop. Like, I have a playlist of all the opening songs to the anime I've watched, and I even have a few songs memorized >_< what has my life come to?

Kazehana said:
I strangely love j-pop. Like, I have a playlist of all the opening songs to the anime I've watched, and I even have a few songs memorized >_< what has my life come to?
I like kpop and jpop. I have some of them memorized and I even know the dances to some of the kpop songs that I practiced in a humiliating manner though in the safety of my room away from the eyes of people. C: So you're not alone.

Kazehana said:
Cottonweed. You. Are. Perfect! I do the same! I have like 40 or 50 anime songs on soundcloud. I prefer J-rock to J-Pop, but both are great

Kyuubey said:
I like kpop and jpop. I have some of them memorized and I even know the dances to some of the kpop songs that I practiced in a humiliating manner though in the safety of my room away from the eyes of people. C: So you're not alone.
Lmao good xD

[QUOTE="Jacob Berry]Cottonweed. You. Are. Perfect! I do the same! I have like 40 or 50 anime songs on soundcloud. I prefer J-rock to J-Pop, but both are great

[/QUOTE]
Aww you're so good to me :3

Tbh I just listen to the full songs of anime intros because they tend to be really good :o

Kazehana said:
Lmao good xD
Aww you're so good to me :3

Tbh I just listen to the full songs of anime intros because they tend to be really good :o
I do the same. I usually can't settle for the minute and a half that an intro gives me. :c

Users who are viewing this thread

Back